What is the quickest styling technique you use on your relaxed hair after washing?

krissynick

Hey guys.

I would like to wash my hair more oftne but I dont because I had the whole styling process. I have to roller set, sit under the dryer , and then blow out the roots and wrap. It takes to long to do this 2 -3 times per week but if you guys can give me some tips on a quick CUTE NEAT style to put my hair in after washing I would greatly appreciate it.

Leslie_C

Re: What is the quickest styling technique you use on your relaxed hair after washing

Your best bet would be doing it at night so u can airdry overnight in either bantu knots or twists or braids....then in the morning take it down (make sure u have oil or serum on ur hands so it wont frizz) and finger style. Sometimes I do these styles under the dryer as well. Only takes about 30 minutes to dry. Or u could air dry overnight in a ponytail/scarf and use caruso rollers in the am. Start early in the evening to be sure its dry by the morning. HTH!

gymfreak336

Re: What is the quickest styling technique you use on your relaxed hair after washing

Sometimes, when I am in a hurry, I just flat wrap it and dry under a drier for just half the time. Then I cover it with a satin wrap and go to bed. When I wake up I comb it down and fluff up the crown and any other unruly parts with some Caruso Steam rollers. When I get done, it looks just like a doobie wrap.

krissynick

flat wrap? do you mean u wet wrap your hair?