What is your blunt length???

PPGbubbles

it would be barely SL but I would never do that lol

I dunno :/ im not a fan of the blunt look....diff stroke 4 diff folk

Mine would be chin lenght if you didnt count the broken patch at the top of my head thats only about three inches long lol. If you count that Im back to a medium afro.

OMG! You too? I have a 2-3 inch left side..what are you doing about your patch? I need some super supreme growth on that side and just supreme on all other areas....I hide it with curls and sometimes a swoop:yep:

If you dont count the 2-3 inch left side I would be APL

KiniKakes

Hmmmm, my blunt length would probably be around BSL. Or maybe that's being generous...? :lol: My hair has been in this bun for so long I honestly don't even remember.

Bene

I like a gradual U shape, so I'll never have a blunt cut. But if I did, I think it'd be maybe MBL? It's hard to say. Or maybe APL. I had some DIY bangs about 2 years ago.

kblc06

Right where it is now, which is right underneath my shoulder blades (2 in below APL). I am meticulous about my ends and I'm quite scissor happy.

tkj25

mine would be collarbone length. i'm still wavering about how much i'm going to trim or cut after my year-end length check, lol, we'll see. i may be going blunt sooner than i'd planned.

Ozma

I'd go back to chin length from sl. I've been considering a blunt cut just to get it over with instead of the mini-trims I've been doing every month.