What is your favorite creme hairdress ?

Here's my list:

John Frieda's Secret Weapon
Profectiv Healthy Ends
Elasta QP Mango Butter

I had been using oils more but since I have fine hair, they tend to weigh it down. I don't use creme hairdress all the time.
smile.gif

I like Recovery from Elasta QP and ORS Carrot Oil. I have also used ORS Olive Oil lotion and thought it was pretty good (it is very thick).

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Kiehl's Crème with Silk Groom

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on this one. I think it was from reading your posts that I found out about Creme with Silk Groom last year, and I have never looked back. It's the best I have ever used.

[ QUOTE ]
DeQuendre said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Kiehl's Crème with Silk Groom

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on this one. I think it was from reading your posts that I found out about Creme with Silk Groom last year, and I have never looked back. It's the best I have ever used.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm glad you like it. It's good stuff.

my fav is breakthru by soft sheen and carson. i also use their blowdrying creme which really helps add moisture to my hair. i am going to by their shampoo and deep conditioner as well. as advertised using this product does reduce the amount of breakage dramatically.

ORS Olive Oil is extremely good for the scalp, especially after a roller set. I previously used Doo Gro grease which was good but too heavy, this creme is much lighter and silkens and softens the hair in an instant
clap.gif

I'm so glad I posted this thread. I had not heard about some of the products you all listed before. I already went on a mini shopping spree for some of them today. Pretty soon I'll have all of the products listed. Looks like I'm still a product junkie after all.
drunk.gif

Keracare's Jojoba Oil Moisturizer
Mizani Rose H2O (but I hate the smell so I don't use it very often)
Keracare Glossifier ( not a creme but I clear pomade I guess) I use this the most

I LOVE body shops coconut hair shine. It comes in a metal tin and it has NO petroleum, but it's thick like petrol. products so I love that for protectin the ends and crown.

[ QUOTE ]
PrettyBrownEyes said:
CCD,

How often do you use the Keracare Glossifier?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use it every other day PrettyBrown, if not it will weigh my hair down. This product has petrolatum in it( I guess that's a form of petroleum?) I use a little on my length.

I see a lot of people mentioning Elasta QP Mango Butter and Profective products....which is better to use on damp hair to lock in and retain moisture? I'd really like an answer before 2pm, which is when I'm going to the BSS and Target.
smile.gif

TIA
ms_kenesha
Rose.gif

Back