Wondergro Shea Butter &Optimum Care Hairdress...

A_Christian

In efforts to get some heavy moisturizers to protect my ends from the winter weather I recently bought the Wondergro Shea Butter Mega Moisture Protein Complex Hairdress Conditioner (what a long name,lol
) and Optimum Care Nourishing Creme Hairdress. Has anyone used these products and liked them? Good or bad reviews are welcome. Usually I wait until after reading a lot of good reviews to buy a product but product junkieism took over,lol.

CICI24

I tried the optimum care cream it was a pink cream I didn't like it on wet hair because it wasn't heavy enough for me. but it was very good on dry hair, plus it smells very nice.

Whisper

I like this Wondergro, I purchased it b4 the board, putting it on my scalp. Now I use it on my ends, but I don't use it everyday because it does have protein in it, and I am not sure if applying it all the time is too much

A_Christian

Hi
Thanks for the replies. I will probably use both of them on my ends only. I'm glad the products worked for you all.

QVEE

I agree with indigo. I was using it on my scalp between my brais. But now I just put it on my ends to lock in the moisture. I can say the shea wonder grow gets my vote. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

Spicee1t

I have the WonderGro Shea Butter and I love it. I've been using it daily after my CO washes but I was concerned about doing that because like Indigo said it has protein in it.

Qvee: How often do you use it?

blue_flower

I bought Wondergro Shea Butter hair dressing last week and I like it. It has extra oil in it, so it it doesn't just sit on my hair and it is not as thick as Vaseline and other hair greases. It absorbs very well. After I rinse my hair, I apply it to my ends. It has a nice fruity fragrance too.

Ingredients: Petrolatum, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Microwax, Lecithin, Vitamin E, Fragrance

Oil Complex: Castor, Coconut, Macadamia Nut, Pistachio, Wheatgerm and Palm

Herbal Complex: White Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng, Rosemary, Indian Hemp, Burdock, Horsetail, Coltsfoot, Comfrey, Rosehips, and Elderflower

Protein complex: Keratin Protein and Brewers Yeast

Spagirl

Wondergo has been one of my favorites. I haven't used it for awhile. I'm trying to use some of my other products and new finds for now. Just the ways of a true PJ.