What is your favorite line of products?

Ishtar

If only I could find one where the majority of the products are good I would not have to test out products so much. So far I like HE Hydration to cowash, ORS and Dr. Miracles to deep condition, Profectiv as a hair dress, and Alagio as a balm. Do you see why this is not good?

Do you know how long it took me to find this out? Spare some members the heartache and most importantly some dollars Do you have a favorite line of haircare products? If so what do you use and why is it good?

Ms.Christ3n

Sunsilk forever has my heart. They've never let me down whether relaxed or natural. I'm so glad I fnally found the line again in WalMart.

If they had a deep conditioner they would be 100% perfect!

Last edited:

NaturalBeauty<3

Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Line...is my baby daddy. :grin:

Love it sooooo much. It is ultra moisturizing. My hair detangles like butter and dries super soft.

Last edited:

sensi sweetie

I can never commit to a line! I always like a little of this, little of that.
Some of my favorite hair brands are: TiGi, Silk Elements, Lustrasilk(SBMC&Organic only), v05(cowashes), Aubry Organics, cone free Herbal Essence condishes, Phillip B, Sexy Hair Concepts... Hmmm... Thats all I can think of for now

Kay.Dee

Elasta QP is starting to grow on me (Mango butter, Feels like silk gel, and creme shampoo and intense fortifying conditioner). The mango butter is a decent replacement for butters that I've purchased online. Feels like silks gel is full of glycerin and makes my hair slippery and easy to work with when I'm trying to pull it back. It also gives me a soft hold for twist outs. Shampoo is decent and doesn't dry my hair out like a brillo pad. I love their prices as well and they are at almost any BSS

Aubrey Organics is pretty good for deep conditioners, but I could do with out the scents

Taliah Wajjid..the mist bodifier great moisturizer especially if you don't like glycerin. The Herbal conditioner gives me a little slip to detangle. The loc gel smells really good and gives a decent hold for twists with out being too hard.

Last edited:

Americka

Skala's Shea Butter line (Disclaimer - What works for me may not work for you!) :yep:
  • The shampoo is very, very moisturizing and almost feels like a conditioner.
  • The conditioner gives my hair major slip.
  • The masque/dc also gives major slip, detangles extremely well, and leaves my hair quite soft.
  • The leave-in works equally well on my wet and dry hair. Both result in soft, well moisturized hair.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

going natural product wise.....
but ORS, and ummm yeah I guess ORS is the only one I use multiple products within
their line (i never noticed that)

Ishtar

Never tried Sunsilk. I'm tempted to rack up HE but I have yet to use anything besides the conditioners.