What is your verdict with MTG

MissYocairis

ChocoKitty said:
I wanna be a member of the "MTG Drop Squad"... :cry3:

*** :cool: :cool: :cool: CBC quietly steps up behind ChocoKitty and places a burlap hood over her head to transport her to the secret initiation location.*** Choco will be debriefed of all worldly teaching and training with regard to bad haircare, bad hair stylists and, otherwise bad hair practice. She will then have several new programs uploaded onto her personal database that will allow for complete and utter dedication to the best possible care for her hair notwithstanding having the intelligence enough to realize when something is GOOD for her hair goals versus when something will sabotage her hair goals. This software is highly vital to being a Drop Squad member as MTG Opposition seems to believe MTG users are idiots who cannot read an ingredient list, who will fall for any gimmick going, and who have no idea what the chemical composition of human hair is, how chemical services and treatments affect it, and how to replenish it. By the end of Choco's uploads....she'll be a new woman. :cool: :cool: :cool: ***

ChocoKitty

CantBeCopied said:
*** :cool: :cool: :cool: CBC quietly steps up behind ChocoKitty and places a burlap hood over her head to transport her to the secret initiation location.*** Choco will be debriefed of all worldly teaching and training with regard to bad haircare, bad hair stylists and, otherwise bad hair practice. She will then have several new programs uploaded onto her personal database that will allow for complete and utter dedication to the best possible care for her hair notwithstanding having the intelligence enough to realize when something is GOOD for her hair goals versus when something will sabotage her hair goals. This software is highly vital to being a Drop Squad member as MTG Opposition seems to believe MTG users are idiots who cannot read an ingredient list, who will fall for any gimmick going, and who have no idea what the chemical composition of human hair is, how chemical services and treatments affect it, and how to replenish it. By the end of Choco's uploads....she'll be a new woman. :cool: :cool: :cool: ***

Chocokitty awakes from a seemingly deep slumber… She opens her eyes to stare up at what appears to be a ceiling… Sitting up immediately, Chocokitty realizes that she is on what seems to be a cot in an 8 x 8 "metallic" room with no windows in sight. Just the seams of a door are barely visible… The lights flicker and dim... Her surroundings are totally unfamiliar. Briefly recollecting the events occurring previous to the moment—she realizes what has happened. "The MTG Squad… I’ve finally made it…" she whispers as tears begin silently roll down her cheeks. Her heart swells with pride knowing that her desire has been fulfilled. Her desire to fully disseminate information on how to grow and maintain long luscious locks... Protecting the common LHCFer's right to wear their precious locs--straight,fuzzy, kinky, curly or colored free from worry while using MTG as a supplement to increase their growth. Most importantly--liberating those in darkness about the ingredients of MTG...
"Yes... MTG is the answer!!! she says. Suddenly--she hears footsteps outside of the room...

aprilbiz

Yall got me crackin' up! I haven't tried the product, but I'm interested. I remember when Main-N-Tail was the big thing because it had been growing the nails of horse keepers who were putting it on their horses hooves...it's the Sulphur and protein (maybe their one in the same?) that does the trick.

I'm sure someone already said this, but remember WE ARE ANIMALS! *tosses mane and gallops out of thread*

felicia

for me, i won't be using it again. i saw a slight increase in growth and a texture change, but nothing compared to what some of the people here say. the product is messy and stinks and in my opinion, that amount of growth i receive isn't enough to make me continue to deal with it. i used it for a couple months and applied almost every other day.

Crysdon

felicia said:
for me, i won't be using it again. i saw a slight increase in growth and a texture change, but nothing compared to what some of the people here say. the product is messy and stinks and in my opinion, that amount of growth i receive isn't enough to make me continue to deal with it. i used it for a couple months and applied almost every other day.

Felicia, maybe it didn't work because you used it more often than the directions recommend. It says to use once a week, or you'll get an adverse reaction.

I'm currently using it once a week I'll know my total growth rate after I get a touch-up this Saturday.

Sorry it didn't work out for you.

SweetNic_JA

aprilbiz said:
Yall got me crackin' up! I haven't tried the product, but I'm interested. I remember when Main-N-Tail was the big thing because it had been growing the nails of horse keepers who were putting it on their horses hooves...it's the Sulphur and protein (maybe their one in the same?) that does the trick.

I'm sure someone already said this, but remember WE ARE ANIMALS! *tosses mane and gallops out of thread*

:lachen: :lachen:

MissYocairis

ChocoKitty said:

"The MTG Squad… I’ve finally made it…" she whispers as tears begin silently roll down her cheeks. Her heart swells with pride knowing that her desire has been fulfilled.

****LMBAO**** you are krazy. :D

ScandalousBeauty

This stuff definitely work because I stopped using it for about 3 weeks due to my lack of commitment. When I went to get my relaxer, my stylist noted that I didn't have as much new growth as in weeks past. She asked me what I had done differently....

L

LaNecia

LilChocolateMa, I noticed the same thing. I took a sabatical to use a different product and my hair growth slowed up big time....

caligirl90044

You guys are funny! MTG Squad keep it up. I come here just to read the stuff you say. @ChocoKitty you have a crazy imagination.

By the way I love my MTG.