• Below Midback Length- Tailbone Length

Votes: 21 5.8%
  • Longer Than Tailbone Length

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Janet'

Hi Ladies,

I did a search and couldn't find anything...I wanted to take a poll to see what length you ladies are currently. I know that most of us have long hair ambitions, but I'm interested to know how long or short your hair is right now...

As of March, I was grazing APL...I haven't straighened and will not straighten again until May and hopefully I will be headed in the full APL direction.

I feel like I've been clicking the same options since last year.

I think I may have finally made APL or a little past but I won't be doing a length check for a while.

From my last length check which was in Feb 2010 I'm APL in the front, and BSL in the back. By my next touch-up which will be in June/July I'm hoping to be Full BSL

I am past mid-back length, will do a texlax touchup on Friday, and if I am not at waistlength after that, I will hafta :boxing:, :bat:, or :gunner7:somebody! Just kidding... :lol:

I am currently (or at least as of January) APL. I am long-term transitioning to natural without the BC, so we'll see if I keep my length. I'm not sure where I am now, but I know some parts of my hair have grown up to two inches these last few months.

I'm pretty close to bsb, my bsl is super low...in other words below APL

There are other LHCF length censuses (is that a word)
From what I remember the majority of members here are BSL. I could totally be wrong though, but that's what I remember.

Back