Votes: 36 10.0%
  • Below Midback Length- Tailbone Length

Votes: 21 5.8%
  • Longer Than Tailbone Length

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aireen

Armpit length. I have to up the vitamins but right now I'm just focusing on retaining the length and the rest will fall into place. :yep:

Aggie

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea how long my hair is now:nono:. I have not done a length check since May last year and have no idea when I will be doing one. Because of all the shrinkage and small snipping off the ends here and there, I've lost track of my length progress.

I think that my new growth may be somewhere between neck and shoulder length again by now though. I have been stretching almost 15 months and really only concerned with the length of my new growth hair for now:yep:, not the relaxed ends.

Hersheygurl

Currently, between MBL and WSL. Been stuck there awhile. Need to update my pic and get over this last hurdle. Will hopefully get to WSL this year.

Vashti

I haven't flat ironed my hair in years but when I stretch out my coils, most of them reach NL while some hair at top is ear length. Hoping to reach SL or below by the end of this year!

KSand

I am between SL and APL (see avatar pic). I got a "trim" on one side so that's the SL side. :nono:

Hopefully I'll be able to stay away from the flat iron and scissors and attain full APL.

DesignerCurls

Im back at APL. Due to my scissor happy addiction I had a set back in January! So hopefully with the help of dusting and protective styles I will be close to MBL by the end of this year! :grin:

Shananyganz

My hair naturally grows in layers. So the longest part reaches CBL, then NL, then CL, then EL....or something like that. I also naturally have bangs. I voted below Ear Length- Shoulder Length because that about sums it up.

Right now, I am just letting my hair do what it wants. I figure I can decide if I want to keep the layers or even it out...once I committ to get it straightened. As for right now, I am content with my natural and protective styles.

~S~

Attachments

• month 10 (5).jpg
    month 10 (5).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4

Pooks

I discovered last night (taking Bootcamp comparison pics) that the longest layers of my hair in the back are hovering around the BSB mark.