What length were you this time last year?

almond eyes

I had a fade. Now I'm neck length. I have cut a lot since then as well.

Since then a lot of changes, I am SL with the pull test (though I know longer if I used heat) except in the front of my hair which touches my nose with the pull test. Hoping by next Spring to be APL.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Evolving78

My
Since then a lot of changes, I am SL with the pull test (though I know longer if I used heat) except in the front of my hair which touches my nose with the pull test. Hoping by next Spring to be APL.

Best,
Almond Eyes
front would be touching my nose too, but I cut it down to 3 inches... can you say jacked up? :lachen: smh

almond eyes

My

front would be touching my nose too, but I cut it down to 3 inches... can you say jacked up? :lachen: smh

Why are you cutting down to three inches?

I stayed on top of my trims. Last year, I had a dream that my hair was waist length but had splits that were about five inches so I had to cut a lot off. That dream smacked me into reality so I just dust off a bit every three months. I finally cut all the last the color off my hair from October 2014.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Evolving78

Why are you cutting down to three inches?

I stayed on top of my trims. Last year, I had a dream that my hair was waist length but had splits that were about five inches so I had to cut a lot off. That dream smacked me into reality so I just dust off a bit every three months. I finally cut all the last the color off my hair from October 2014.

Best,
Almond Eyes
I had to bleach the very front of my hair to death to get rid of the purple/fushia color I had.

Daina

This time last year I was probably in between APL and BSB. This year I'm currently between BSL and MBL. My hair reaches just below the bottom.of my bra when stretched and my bra sits low. I think I'm about 3-4 inches from WL.