What ministry(ies) do you serve in at church?

BeautyPoint

I'm just curious to see what areas others are serving in church.

I'm apart of the dance ministry and a community outreach ministry at my church. And just recently volunteered to be a part of the Events ministry and Media (Video). I may let one of them go as the recommendation is to join no more than 2 ministries. I don't want get burned out, but I enjoy all of the areas. :look:

Mrs.TheBronx

I am a part of the youth ministry, choir, and tutoring ministry. I really want to start doing more outreach tho! Maybe I will have to start it instead of waiting for someone else to do it.. :)

HeChangedMyName

I'm just curious to see what areas others are serving in church.

I'm apart of the dance ministry and a community outreach ministry at my church. And just recently volunteered to be a part of the Events ministry and Media (Video). I may let one of them go as the recommendation is to join no more than 2 ministries. I don't want get burned out, but I enjoy all of the areas. :look:

I am a part of the dance ministry also---hey, I'm in Gastonia, :yep: a board Christian near me. . .we should meet up.

I use to be on the nursery/children's church ministry and hope to get back to it soon.

God has put on my heart to start a ministry, I am working through whatever is holding me back from doing it though. I'm scurred :ohwell: don't know why though.

Coffee

I work with children/youth, counseling for women and help in any other areas as needed.

BeautyPoint

I am a part of the dance ministry also---hey, I'm in Gastonia, :yep: a board Christian near me. . .we should meet up.

Hey, my dance sister! :hiya:

We most definitely need to meet up! I think the NC group has been trying to put something together for years, it seems! LOL!!!

HeChangedMyName

Hey, my dance sister! :hiya:

We most definitely need to meet up! I think the NC group has been trying to put something together for years, it seems! LOL!!!

definitely. pm me what church you go to. I'd love to come visit to see y'all dance. There are not a lot of dance ministries around here that I know of personally. We're trying to take ours to another level real soon. Pray for us. :)

CinnaMocha

I am part of the choir, praise dance, and trying to fit ushering in as well...One of our practicing ministers his wife just started a flag ministry and their first presentation to the church was awesome...if I had the time, I would definitely join them as well...

makeupgirl

I'm apart of the choir or music ministry at church. I took a leave because of work. I pray that soon I'll be able to go back to rehearsals.

ajoyfuljoy

Praise and Worship Team
Outreach team
Membership Care Team
I bring food and refreshments for service on Sunday
I help do my church's website, bulletings and marketing materials
Any other thing that is needed of me during service, I do

God's Anointed

Let's see: Young adult choir, dance ministry, environmental services, woman's ministry, college ministry and health ministry. Wow, i never realized i was doing so much but when you're single, i guess you have alot more time...

hair_rehab

Praise and worship, community outreach, secretary, and I give the announcements on Sunday. I also teach Bible study whenever I'm asked to.

nubiennze

I just joined our Meeting the Need committee as Communications Coordinator, and I'm excited! :yep:

I've also been in the choir (Children's, Youth, and now Adult) since I could talk, lol.