What Product Lines/companies Are You Moving Away From??

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Some of their very behavior makes me weary of wanting OTG for the bulk of my online brands. Discounts dried up, brand dilution, breaking walls....
Let me stop because this isn't the thread for that :oops:

Discounts dried up and their selection in stores is small enough as it is. Different retailers have different items and separate sales.

I'm not talking about the purification mask today. My "Not Today Satan" button is in full effect.

But with them, I've noticed the sales are on their site and shipping is free at a much lower price then other OTG retailers with much faster ship times. In their case, they start you off in the stores but for better sales and discounts, you have to find them online.

And some other online turned OTG vendors are kinda following suit.

toaster

I left online hair shopping behind in early 2016 and I don't see myself going back. Handmade products were too finicky for me. My hair needs silicones and products I can use for my roller sets (not overly oily or heavy).

I'm sticking with pureology and it's a 10 in 2017. Both are available at ulta, which I can visit on the ground or order online if I want.

My hair regimen really consists of conditioning, shampooing, and roller setting with one product and water.

Going into my 9th year of hair care, I'm not that interested in trying new things.

Smiley79

I left online hair shopping behind in early 2016 and I don't see myself going back. Handmade products were too finicky for me. My hair needs silicones and products I can use for my roller sets (not overly oily or heavy).

I'm sticking with pureology and it's a 10 in 2017. Both are available at ulta, which I can visit on the ground or order online if I want.

My hair regimen really consists of conditioning, shampooing, and roller setting with one product and water.

Going into my 9th year of hair care, I'm not that interested in trying new things.

I love when I read about simple regimens that work. What are your favorite conditioners and leave-ins?

toaster

I love when I read about simple regimens that work. What are your favorite conditioners and leave-ins?
I love the it's a 10 leave in conditioners. Leaves my hair soft and supple for my weekly roller sets.

I also enjoyed the it's a 10 deep conditioning mask but it got too expensive for weekly use.

Now I use the pureology hydrating conditioner as a deep condition and detangled. I follow that with the pureology hydrating shampoo.

I love both products and even though my hair isn't color treated they have treated me well for the past 5-6 months or so. The shampoo isn't stripping but my scalp is clean. The conditioner is super slippy and leaves my hair soft.

Smiley79

I love the it's a 10 leave in conditioners. Leaves my hair soft and supple for my weekly roller sets.

I also enjoyed the it's a 10 deep conditioning mask but it got too expensive for weekly use.

Now I use the pureology hydrating conditioner as a deep condition and detangled. I follow that with the pureology hydrating shampoo.

I love both products and even though my hair isn't color treated they have treated me well for the past 5-6 months or so. The shampoo isn't stripping but my scalp is clean. The conditioner is super slippy and leaves my hair soft.

Good to know and thanks for sharing. I'm similar to you...recently I've become less interested in online vendors and prefer to purchase my hair products on the ground. I may occasisonally purchase from online vendors, for example Naturelle Grow because I absolutely love her products and hope she end up in stores one day soon. But for the most part, my purchases are in store.

Another similarity is that my hair is just fine with silicones, lol. I need heavy duty products sometimes; the curly girl method of products don't necessarily work for me. Back to basics is my motto now.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I'm not moving away from lines altogether, but I am phasing out these products:
Chi Keratin Mist
Alter Ego Garlic treatment
Loreal Smooth Intense Shampoo
Ion Healthy Scalp shampoo
Loreal Damage Erasing balm
Cream of Nature Argan Oil
Frizz Ease Straight Fixation cream