What products are you loving..RIGHT NOW!!!!?

Nice

Hey Ladies,

I am interested to know what products are you loving right now. Mine are:

Myhoneychild Coconut Gel
Myhonenychild Herbal Hair Cocktail
Elucence MB Conditioner (as a leave-in)

MyHoneyChild Honey Hair Soy Milk
MyHoneyChild Sophia's Old Fashioned Hair Grease
MyHoneyChild Honey Love Moisturizer
Asha's Heavenly Hair Pudding
Asha's Coco de Leche

cocopuff said:
MyHoneyChild Honey Hair Soy Milk
MyHoneyChild Sophia's Old Fashioned Hair Grease
MyHoneyChild Honey Love Moisturizer
Asha's Heavenly Hair Pudding
Asha's Coco de Leche

How could I forget that one?????? I love it too!

How is the Honey Love Moisturizer? Have you used any of the Type Creams? Do you find the Honey Love Moisturizer to be more moisturizing?

• Mane & Tail as a leave in
  • Redken's Moist Ends
  • Pure Coconut oil and Unrefined Shea Butter
  • PM Super Charged Moisture

simplycee said:
  • Mane & Tail as a leave in
  • Redken's Moist Ends
  • Pure Coconut oil and Unrefined Shea Butter
  • PM Super Charged Moisture

How do you use it?

Elasta QP Recovery- oil moisturizer- i think i actually found a daily moisturizer that smells great and is not too heavy but not too light and moisturizes my 4a hair and softens i bought it for 2.99 which is great compared to the $6/7

Dominican Avocado deep conditioner- this stuff is great it is a deep conditoner that is green just like avocados but it softens instantly i dont know the title( comes in a plastic jar with green letters on it) and i of course the jar doesnt say the ingredients but this stuff is no joke. esp deep conditioning and softening my 4a new growth that is 1/2 texturized 1/2 permed hair- i buy 2 jars evey time because at this pointits that serious

simplycee said:
[*]Mane & Tail as a leave in

Ditto! This stuff is great!

I'm also currently loving the results of this brazil nut hair mask I got from Body Shop! :grin:

-Pantene Relaxed & Natural Shampoo mixed w/Suave Milk & Honey Conditioner
-Proclaim Cholesterol
-Mizani MouistureFuse mixed w/EVOO
-Pre-poo(Honey,Cocoa Butter, Carrot Oil, & VO Starwberries & Cream)

*I do a lot of mixing*
Mad scientist laughing "Mmmwwwaaaahhhahhaahaa" :lol:

NTM Shine serum and leave-in
Nioxin Silk Elixir
Jane Carter's Wrap and Roll
Asha's Roots oil spray

PM supercharge
PM Awapuhi moisture mist
Keracare humecto
Keracare detaling poo
WGO and Olive oil
My tabletop steamer. :love:
Nexxus Emergencee

Salon Grafix hair pomade
Keracare humecto in the tub....wow I though humectress was the best conditioner but wow, this stuff it like butter!
Elasta QP Design Foam
Nioxin Silk Elixer
Salerm 21

right now i cant live without...
-ntm shine serum ( i have two bottles; one is in the car and the other for house use :grin: )
- jojoba oil ( i apply it to my hair everyday to prevent dryness)
- coconut/monoi de tiare oil ( use it on my body everyday!!! :love: it)

Mane n' Tail Shampoo & Conditioner
Dove Shampoos & Conditioners
ORS Jojoba Oil
Organic Hair Butter
Marley's Own Original Hair Milk

Nice said:
How do you use it?

I use the pure coconut oil right after I use my leave in conditioner for shine and softness. I also use it when I use my maxiglide flat iron, same reasons.

I use the shea butter daily on the length of my ponytail before I make a bun. I also use it from root to tip if my hair is feeling especially dry. It does wonders for sealing my ends and works great with the baggie method since I do that every night.

I use both in my pre poo mixture (coconut, evoo, honey, rosmary eo and shea butter)

brickhouse said:
PM supercharge
PM Awapuhi moisture mist
Keracare humecto
Keracare detaling poo
WGO and Olive oil
My tabletop steamer. :love:
Nexxus Emergencee

I love this stuff! It does a great job of moisturizing and detangling. I'm giving up my Pantene detangling spray for this!

coconut milk with honey for prepoo
Elucence Moisture Benefits conditioner
Extra Virgin Coconut oil and Shea butter
Africa Gold Hair and Scalp conditioning spray
Proclaim Activator Gel

Nioxin Elixir
Lacio lacio on dry hair
Pantene detangling spray...(just got this cos of the raves but it seems you guys have moved on to the Pm awapuhi mist :()

UBH Conditioner
UBH Moisturizer
Alter Ego Hot Oil garlic treatment
Barry Fletcher Liquid Moisture Oil
Daily Defender Tender Apple conditioner (stocking up on liter sizes since it being discontinued)

Nice said:
How could I forget that one?????? I love it too!

How is the Honey Love Moisturizer? Have you used any of the Type Creams? Do you find the Honey Love Moisturizer to be more moisturizing?

The Honey Love Moisturizer works wonderfully. It detangles like a dream and makes my hair vey soft. I wasn't expecting to like this product that much when I bought it; I was just trying it out. I was surprised to see that it comes in a bottle without a spray top because it is very watery, almost like the hair humectants. I have used the Type 4 cream, which was recently reformulated, and it is a pretty good cream. I have also used the Type 3 cream sample, but it doesn't really work well for my hair. The Honey Love Moisturizer is very moisturizing and I think that it works well with the Type 4 cream.

Back