What products are you loving..RIGHT NOW!!!!?

lkg4healthyhair said:
NTM Shine serum and leave-in
Nioxin Silk Elixir
Jane Carter's Wrap and Roll
Asha's Roots oil spray

I am expecting my package from Asha's in a couple of days and it contains the Roots serum. I have seen a couple of other people order and reorder this product. I hope I like mine too!! I heard it smells pretty good.

Nexxus Therappe & Humectress. I was scared to purchase it because of all of the negative reviews but I'm glad I went ahead and bought it. I have used it everyday this week. I just bought 2 liters of the Therappe and 2 liters of the Humectress since they had the duo deals at JCP. I also went and bought the Emergencee and the Headress. Hopefully they will be hits as well!!

Afro detangler from growafrohairlong.com
Recently I had been using this as a body lotion for my daughter, but after deciding to band my hair, I used it. It detangles a DRY afro like a DREAM!!!!! It also keeps my hair soft after I take the bands out. I just ordered another bottle, but it IS 20 dollars a bottle for 8 ounces. I make up for that by using cheap shampoo and conditioner. I use Suave Milk and Honey, but I am eagerly eyeing the VO5 line. Rule is, I can't get anymore until I run out. But I will probably rotate shampoos and conditioners.

Right Now I'm LOVING

Surge Moisture Aide
Worlds of Curls Curl Activator Gel
Pink Loton Revitalex Conditioner
NTM shampoo
vitale mo'body essential oil blend

WesternEyes said:
PM Awapuhi moisture mist!!! (i'm running out, :( gotta get more)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

WesternEyes,
The ULTA I went to today has PM products buy 2 get 1 free. So, you can stock up on the Moisture mist now. I went to four stores today(Walmart, Target, CVS & Walgreens) trying to find NTM Serum and everyone was out. This stuff is flying off the shelf. Anyway, Ulta was my last stop and they were out of the NTM Serum also, so I bought the PM Super Skinny Serum instead and a bottle of the PM Supercharge ( and got another Supercharge) FREE.

I'm Loving:

-Infusium 23 Leave-In for colored/permed/relaxed hair (daily use)
-Nexxus Humectress (everyday use)
-S-Curl "No Drip" (everyday use)
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil (cooking kind...added to my daily products like S-Curl and Headress)
-Nexxus Headress Volumizing Leave-In (everyday use)
-Suave Hot Oil Treatments (daily use)

-Nexxus Botanoil Botanical Treatment Shampoo (weekly use)
-Nexxus Keraphix Protein Creme Reconstructor (weekly use)
-Dabur Vatika Oil (daily use)
-Nexxus Botanic Oil w/EVOO added (daily use)
-Profectiv Healthy Endsn (daily use)
-Profectiv Growth N' Healing (daily use)

(These are the only products I use on a daily/weekly basis consistently).

-Triple Silk Medicated Conditioner with menthol...makes my scalp tingle, It soooooo relieves an itchy scalp! My stylist uses it uses it in the salon, I'll have to ask where to buy it.

Dabur Amla Oil
S-Curl Activator & Worlds of Curls activator gel (mixed together, not seperately)
Shea/Mango Butter

Last edited:
*All of my Nexxus Products
*S-curl No Drip Activator
*Fantasia Tea Tree Poo
*Elasta QP Mango Butter
*All of my Essential Oils
*Queen Helene's Cholesterol Con w/ Essential Oils Mixed in :grin:

Nexxus Humectress and Keraphix
Profective Healthy Ends
Asha's Sun Kissed Pomade,Silk Rose(smells lovely)
CD Tui Oil(smells so good)

I forgot to add another new product I've been using....

Redken's All Soft shampoo and All Soft conditioner. :)

Cathy Howse Moisturizer
Softee Castor oil
Profectiv healthy ends
Keracare Humecto and Shampoo..helping me stretch my relaxer
Rusk Smooth conditioner
Nexxus Emergence and Motions CPR stopped my shedding

Nature Made Super B Complex
Nature Made Essential Balance Multi Vitamin

Last edited:
Cowgirl said:
WesternEyes,
The ULTA I went to today has PM products buy 2 get 1 free. So, you can stock up on the Moisture mist now. I went to four stores today(Walmart, Target, CVS & Walgreens) trying to find NTM Serum and everyone was out. This stuff is flying off the shelf. Anyway, Ulta was my last stop and they were out of the NTM Serum also, so I bought the PM Super Skinny Serum instead and a bottle of the PM Supercharge ( and got another Supercharge) FREE.

Thanx a bunch cowgirl! I'll check it out after work tomorrow.

Wella - back to basics sunflower leave in conditioner and detangling spray! It just made my hair so very soft and easy to comb through.

x

My flexi rod set
Keracare Humecto
Rusk Sensories Cucurbita & Tea Tree Oil Deepl Cleansing Shampoo
Sta Sof Fro
NTM Shampoo and Serum
Coconut Oil on my scalp
Nexxus Humectress
Nexxus Emergencee
Sebastian Penetraitt

NTM Silk Touch Leave-In
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
Wild Growth Hair Oil
Castor Oil
Jojoba Oil
Aubrey Organics Mandarin Magic
Proclaim Aloe Vera Styling Gel
Daily Defense Tender Apple
Nasabb African Black Soap
Salerm 21
Salerm Wheat Germ Mask
Lacio Lacio

brickhouse said:
PM supercharge
PM Awapuhi moisture mist
Keracare humecto
Keracare detaling poo
WGO and Olive oil
My tabletop steamer. :love:
Nexxus Emergencee

What's a tabletop steamer?

This is the only new product that I am really pleased with . . .
* ElastaQP Curl Wax

Old products
* Nexxus Botanoil Poo
* Salerm Wheat Germ Mask
* Carol's Daughter Some of Margurite's Magic
* Aphogee Essential Fatty Acids Oil Concentrate

I've recently gone back to basics. I have rediscovered some of the old products that were used on my hair when it was in its healthiest state. My hair is now thanking me for it. They are as follows:

Cream of nature shampoo (for fine, limp hair)
Queen Helene (yes Queen Helene) Cholesterol
Motions CPR conditioner
Motions moisture plus
Aphogee two minute...?
Lottabody setting lotion (very dilute)

Most of these prods. haven't gotten the best reviews on the board. But, my hair has done a 180 since I started using them, so I give them a thumbs up.

It's not a hair product you put on your hair. It is a hair steamer. We have had several threads about it. It works like a dream and makes my new growth so soft. I am 12 wks post touchup but you could not tell unless you looked at the roots. My hair is so soft and bouncy from the extra moisture.

Soft & Beautiful Hair Mosturizing Complex Conditioner.

My hair loves this stuff and it gives fantastic slip - I've used this for years but it sometimes gets overlooked because there are too many junk products in my bathroom cupboard.

• Asha's Naturals' Mane Attraction (great hold on my hair when I do twist outs, great shine) :love:
  • Asha's Naturals' Coco de Leche (smells heavenly) ~ shea and cocoa butter, leaves my hair moisturized but not coated and heavy :love:

CharUK said:
Wella - back to basics sunflower leave in conditioner and detangling spray! It just made my hair so very soft and easy to comb through.

x

I remember trying the Back to Basics Sunflower leave-in spray a few years ago, and liking it a lot too. :)

Organic Root Stimulator [ ORS ] Carrot Oil
Organic Root Stimulator [ ORS ] Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion
Vitastrand All Natural Hair Vitamins by Mikal Clay
Wild Growth Hair Oil
Jojoba Oil

Pantene R&N Cream Oil Moisturizer. Would never go back to any pink oil garbage.

My old faves: VO5 Oasis Honey & Almond, Creamy Peaches, Cucumber & Melon, and Herbal Essences conditioners, Le'Kair Cholesterol (peach), Vive Anti-Frizz serum, Profectiv Healthy Ends, ACV rinse, shea butter, Castor oil, coconut oil

New faves: Pantene Thick & Full Conditioner because I have fine hair, and needed a conditioner that can make my hair fuller. VO5 Hydrators conditioner, Blue Duchess Bergamot, Elasta QP Intense, QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair

BC

Back