What products do our male loved ones use in secret

pmichael52172

This question came to me based of the post started asking "Does your man think you are obsessed with hair?"

I thought it would be fun to see just how our male loved ones are closet PJ's.

My Godbrother, is mixed with Indian and uses Kemi Oil in his hair. His hair is jet black and that stuff makes his hair shine like crazy not greasy-looking. He also buys men's facial/skin care products from the Body Shop. He's ALL man but is REALLY into his skin care and appearance.

Oh yeah, he also uses Paul Mitchell and Aveda shampoos and products.

Cute topic. My ex husband used my Nair on his chest and he carried a bottle of Infusium 23 around with him in the summer to "freshen up" his do. My uncle uses WGO to soften his fro.

My dad is a bit of a mountain/country man. You know what I mean-the rugged Marlboro cigarette type of guy but he uses Baby Shampoo /images/graemlins/shocked.gif , Pantene hairspray, Ms. Clairol, and aloe bubble bath (don't tell him I told /images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Re: What products do our male loved ones use in se

cute topic. My fiance would be mortified if he knew I told, but he loves to mix t-trea and rosemary oil in with his bubble bath- yes he loves bubble baths, and will only use the stuff that is made for fussy babies to take a bath in I think its a lavendar scented baby bath.

My (sometimes /images/graemlins/smirk.gif) other half is now notorious on these boards (if he only knew! /images/graemlins/blush.gif) for "blinging up" his waves with Carol's Daughter Hair Milk (his words not mine). He *****es when he doesn't have it. He's really a mess...

My boyfriend used to wear cornrows and when he did he always used my Carol's Daughter hair milk after washing. He has since cut his hair and it's curly. He now uses my Carol's Daughter Khoret Amen oil because he loves the smell and shine it gives his hair. He'd be so embarassed to know I was telling people.

My 19 year old son loves my Elucence shampoo...(I think he likes the peachy smell...although he won't admit it. He uses so much of it that I had to hide it for awhile. Then I started to dillute it so it wouldn't go as fast. He refuses to use any of my other shampoos since he 'discovered' this one.

My dad uses Coty loose powder to "knock the shine off his face." (Boy, if he ever finds out I let that one out the bag....)

I don't know why men act so funny about people knowing these things.

First my husband was fussing about me doing a preconditioner religiously. He didn't know what the point was. Then he woke me up early this morning asking me what I use for it. It is on his head as we speak.

The thing that really flips me out is his night head wear. He has dreadlocs, and is really obsessive about keeping them in order. So he often sleeps in a black satin bonnet! You know, the kind that has the lace around the edges. He said it is the only thing that is really comfortable and protects his locs, and of course they don't make one for me, so he tried to cut the lace off a little bit. We usually look like twins in our matching bonnets /images/graemlins/blush.gif

My husband can't do without Apple Cider Vinegar. Since he's still sporting that Billy Dee Willaims Look (but since he is all gray and mixed, he looks like a black Richard Gere) He won't stop relaxing but must have ACV because it immediately takes out the green cast on his hair when he relaxes. I also told him to use the ACV on his feet because it kills fungus and he loves it. He said it works better than any cream on the market! So in our house it may smell like dirty socks but we can't do without Apple Cider Vinegar /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last week me and my bf went to the supermarket. He goes...So what does your hair board have to say about grainer frutics? Mind you he has a secret stash in his bathroom of the shampoo. Then he says...well there's a sale for 2 or 5 on any fruitcs product. Check your hair board first and then we'll come back and get it.

Then one day we were on the couch and my head was resting on him. He smells my hair and was like you hair smells good...what is that? I said vo5 strawberries and creame. He went in my bathroom and took the vo5 strawberries and creame and used it as a leave in on his hair....he sees me doing that. Too funny

I could get dumped for letting this one out the bag
sekret.gif
my BF uses nair on his hairy butt! I mean it was pretty furry the first time I saw it and I had to convince him to let me get rid of it. I did it the first time and he complained and complained. But I notice that I have never had to do it again and we don't discuss it but it's kept pretty smooth now. Doesn't take a
brainy.gif
to
think.gif
that one out!
lachen70.gif

ok why did i use nair on my ex's back. Then we graduated to mustache clippers from the dollar store! The hair on his "back" started at just a few inches above the waistline of his trunks and I said uh-unn you can not go to the beach like that!
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Falon said:
I could get dumped for letting this one out the bag
sekret.gif
my BF uses nair on his hairy butt! I mean it was pretty furry the first time I saw it and I had to convince him to let me get rid of it. I did it the first time and he complained and complained. But I notice that I have never had to do it again and we don't discuss it but it's kept pretty smooth now. Doesn't take a
brainy.gif
to
think.gif
that one out!
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif
laugh.gif

my husband uses my jojoba/rosemary oil mixture on
his 1a type hair and scalp before shampooing
spinning.gif
grin.gif

zanna

[ QUOTE ]
So he often sleeps in a black satin bonnet! You know, the kind that has the lace around the edges.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif

HAHAHA OOH MY GOODNESS this is so funny. lol

wow. espcially that bonnet one, I could just imagine a black man with a bonnet on...haha..wow.

-faye

My BF just takes advantage of using my CON poo! We get in bickers from time to time b/c CON just isn't ANY ol' regular shampoo. I've been using this stuff since I was like 6! CON has a special place in my heart!

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
[ QUOTE ]
So he often sleeps in a black satin bonnet! You know, the kind that has the lace around the edges.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

Back