What should I buy today??

thinkpinkprincess

Well ya'll, it's friday and you know what that means... :grin:

What should I buy?

I'm trying really really hard to resist buying anymore conditioners, because I currently have in my stash:

Kenra MC
1 ORS Replenishing Pak
Aphogee 2 Min.
Ultra Black Hair Growth Conditioner
Silk Elements Cholesterol Treatment
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
Dove Intenese Therapy (plan on getting this today :rolleyes:)

But, I don't have any growth aids or whipped butters right now!

I'm setting a limit of THREE things. Ladies I need your help :yep: What should I buy?

Beemine Serum (strawberry kiwi)
Ovation Cell Therapy
Mega Tek
A Steamer
A HairVeda product
An Oyin Handmade product
A Shescentit product
A Qhemet Biologics product
Sweet Almond oil
Silk AMino Acids
Hydrolized Wheat Protein
Marine Collagen
Grapeseed Oil
Honeyquat
Aloe Juice
Coconut oil

Your help is much appreciated!:yep: TIA!!

Last edited:

PuffyBrown

Honeyquat
Aloe Juice
Grapeseed oil
A Qhemet Biologics product
A HairVeda product
A Shescentit product
Mega Tek

Not quite three but these would work well to go with products you are currently using. The MegaTek would take care of the protein. the honeyquat, aloe juice, and grapeseed oil are relatively cheap, so that leaves one other product. Thats why I ended up with 3 leave ins...which one to choose. I want all three but I put in order of preference.

Sepia_Rose

Aphogee 2 Min. - It helped me a lot with breakage

Mega Tek - I've only been using it a week so I can't report on the growth but my hair feels stronger and 'heavier'

I can't advise on a third since I haven't tried any others on the list so I'm interested to see what advice you get on those too. :drunk:

thinkpinkprincess

Mega Tek - I've only been using it a week so I can't report on the growth but my hair feels stronger and 'heavier'

I can't advise on a third since I haven't tried any others on the list so I'm interested to see what advice you get on those too. :drunk:

thanks!I the condish list is stuff I already have in my stash (except for the Dove but I had already planned on getting that today)

I'm verrry tempted to get the Mega Tek, I've been hearing such great things about it! :yep:

PuffyBrown

If I am not mistaking, I think that using the Mega Tek and the Aphogee would be too much protein. You should check out the Mega Tech Challenge thread. I am pretty sure thats where I read it.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Did you ever call Chaz Dean's store/salon to inquire about the WEN samples?

I think you should buy the WEN even though it's not on your list.

Sepia_Rose

thanks!I the condish list is stuff I already have in my stash (except for the Dove but I had already planned on getting that today)

I'm verrry tempted to get the Mega Tek, I've been hearing such great things about it! :yep:

My bad. Note to self: Learn to read. :sekret: Or maybe I should just start working at work and stay off the net til I get my butt home.

cocoaluv

I dont own or know anything about the things on your list except for Mega Tek....buy Mega Tek!!! Or Ovation Cell Therapy if you wanna splurge.

thinkpinkprincess

Thanks for reminding me, I forgot :wallbash:

I wanna try WEN soooo bad, but I figure I should try to finish off my conditioners first. Otherwise, I might like WEN so much that I never finish my other products :grin:

but hey, getting free samples never hurt anyone :grin:

QT

ITA w/ the Aphogee 2min :yep:.

I have not tried the mega Tek

My cheapie condish by far that I heart AUSSIE :yep:

KurleeK5

If you look in my siggy that's my growth from using Mega Tekk each night (on scalp) and in the morning in my co-washes- I love it!!!

A856

GREAT topic!!! I was gonna start one as to 'what are you buying this weekend' :grin:

Ok so anyways....i think that's a great idea to have a limit of things...so i guess 3 will be my number as well.

things i need:
ORS replenish pak in the bottle
coconut oil
msm

Ok maybe i'll limit it to 5 items cause i feel like im missing something on my list.

WEN samples....where can on get this from???
Mega tek...is this strictly online or can i get it from the store????

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
GREAT topic!!! I was gonna start one as to 'what are you buying this weekend' :grin:

Ok so anyways....i think that's a great idea to have a limit of things...so i guess 3 will be my number as well.

things i need:
ORS replenish pak in the bottle
coconut oil
msm

Ok maybe i'll limit it to 5 items cause i feel like im missing something on my list.

WEN samples....where can on get this from???
Mega tek...is this strictly online or can i get it from the store????

We are trying to find out if Chaz Dean's store would send you a sample if requested. Currently, there is no place we know of that we can get a sample (1 use = ~40 pumps total) of WEN.

manegoal

The steamer to go with your conditioners, coconut oil, and a butter (I don't don't know which though). Good luck in your decision.

LovelyLionessa

A HairVeda product: haven't tried yet, but it's next on my pj itch list and there are great reviews out on this line.

A Qhemet Biologics product: Highly reccomend, her stuff is great.

Coconut oil: can't go wrong, this is a great versatile oil.

thinkpinkprincess

oh ladies, this is sooo hard!! :grin:

I might give in and buy more than 3 :nono:

I have already bought today:

NTM Serum
Freeman Sea Kelp Moisterizing condish
Dove Intense therapy
ORS Carrot oil

I'll be back, I'm going to check out the prices and products you guys mentioned. Be back soon!

thinkpinkprincess

yay, thanks for your input guys!! :grin: I'm not done shopping, but this is what I have gotten so far... ( okay, I admit... I got distracted and got a couple of impulse purchases... :look:)

grapeseed oil
cayenne pepper
Mega Tek
ingredients for the Moe Gro

buying soon ( hopefully sometime this and/or next week):
Beemine serum in strawberry kiwi
(maybe) OCT
George's Brand Aloe Juice
Silk Amino Acid
coconut oil
Shescentit Avocado Rinse
Oyin Honey Hemp conditioner