Sareca ..... Need a little more help on the Red Palm Creme

Tee

sareca said:
Ok, now I'm just being a tease...

This batch is twice as effective (my guessitmate) and 25% more heat tolerate (a fact). For minute I was afraid I wouldn't be able to ship it in the summer. It was melting as easily as Ojon which completely ruined its creamy texture. In the process of trying to make it heat tolerant I made it more effective. I love serendipity. I had a few friends (and my hubby) tell me which section of hair felt better. Everybody (without hesitation) picked the hair that had been treated with this batch. :yay: This is my gold batch. It's very effective at smoothing, conditioning, moisturizing and it tolerates heat better.

Sareca...that looks nice and creamy! I think i will try creamy on my next batch. I dont know, I am in love with this one too.

XXXtacy....what are you doing to get the lumps???

sareca

XXXtacy said:
:( They are so lucky.

I keep getting lumpy oatmeal looking thingy. My DH keeps :nono: asking me if I really know what I am doing. :look: :lol: I'll try one mo gin and after that I am going to have to wait until you put it on the market.

LOL! I've had that happen too. Make sure the butters are completely liquid before you combine them. :) I tried to cheat once and there were lumps everywhere. It's still works it just doesn't look as good. :(

Last edited:

sareca

Letitia said:
Sareca...that looks nice and creamy! I think i will try creamy on my next batch. I dont know, I am in love with this one too.

XXXtacy....what are you doing to get the lumps???

That's always my problem. I have 5 different batches that I've collected at any one time. I love making it. Using it takes forever, but after I made this one... I threw the others away. :eek: Nothing else will do.

Tee

sareca said:
That's always my problem. I have 5 different batches that I've collected at any one time. I love making it. Using it takes forever, but after I made this one... I threw the others away. :eek: Nothing else will do.

WOW, you LOVE this one for real if you threw the rest out! I made this face too ----> :eek: . Yeah, that batch has to be the bomb!

Last edited:

Blackoutzangel05

Hi Sareca, Can I have the recipe and where you purchase your ingredients from if it is online? I need a good moisturizer and if that means that I have to make it myself then that is what I am going to do. Giving you all credit but this looks so rich and creamy that I just have to try it out.

Thanks!

sareca

Blackoutzangel05, kboogie007, gghair... your PM is on the way. But I must warn all of you. Once you become a mixologist... you'll always be looking for some stuff to mix up. :) Tell 'em Tee. They don't know... :nono:

Last edited:

Shawnee66

Sareca can you please pm me the recipe. My job has the Fotki blocked so I can see what your batches look like, but all the post make me want to try making it. I have the red palm butter and tried it by itself by it stains. When you heat this butter does it lose the red color?

Also, please add me to your pm list.

Thanks.

hrtbndr21

Can I have the recipie too please. I heard about this in another post I thought it was something I could buy already made hehehe.

Thanks.

LaNecia

sareca said:
Blackoutzangel05, kboogie007, gghair... your PM is on the way. But I must warn all of you. Once you become a mixologist... you'll always be looking for some stuff to mix up. :) Tell 'em Tee. They don't know... :nono:

I ain't Tee but it's soooo true!! :yep:

sareca

Shawnee66 said:
Sareca can you please pm me the recipe. My job has the Fotki blocked so I can see what your batches look like, but all the post make me want to try making it. I have the red palm butter and tried it by itself by it stains. When you heat this butter does it lose the red color?

Also, please add me to your pm list.

Thanks.
I've heard that, but I'm already all the nutrients (the reason for using it) would go with the carotene (what's making it red). :(

sareca

Blackoutzangel05 said:
Sareca I haven't received my PM yet.....**sitting patiently waiting** LOL

Uh-oh! See what happens when you don't do stuff while it's on your mind. *shakes head* I just sent it.

sareca

VWVixxen said:
I ain't Tee but it's soooo true!! :yep:

Yeah, V I know YOU know! You got it bad too.
Congrats on trying to get preggers! :dance7:
*whispers... I don't wanna get fat, but hubby's been on me like white on rice.* :eek:

Last edited:

OneShinyface

Sareca, please, please, please....may I have the recipe too and buy a bit of the good stuff too? PM is wide open.

Many, many thanks.

Tee

sareca said:

OMG...This is soooo true. I am thinking of what I can mix up next and what oils and butters I might want to try. Sareca, you have me hooked!!!

(hmmmm, any suggestions ladies. Sareca, I think I might order the Red Palm Oil. Have you tried with the 4 gallon container of that wonderful coconut oil we have?)
Vix...Big Congrats. I am praying for the best for you two. :)

sareca

Letitia said:
OMG...This is soooo true. I am thinking of what I can mix up next and what oils and butters I might want to try. Sareca, you have me hooked!!!

(hmmmm, any suggestions ladies. Sareca, I think I might order the Red Palm Oil. Have you tried with the 4 gallon container of that wonderful coconut oil we have?)
Vix...Big Congrats. I am praying for the best for you two. :)

Oh, yeah! That's the coconut oil I used. :yep: Unfortunately, there's not enough of it to smell. :(

Shawnee66

I finally got my internet to work at home and I can see your mixtures Sereca and the look lovely. I mixed up the butter with some aloe and coconut oil, so far so good.

cocoberry10

Ladies you don't have to have all the ingredients to make a whipped butter cream. The bare minimums are oil, a hard butter, emu oil, and lecithin. If you have those you can make any kinda of cream just by beating it with a hand mixer over an ice bath. It might take 2-3 minutes but it will eventually come together and the lecithin and emu oil will help it stay there. You can make a mango & alma cream, a kemi oyl & illipe butter cream, a shea and grapeseed oil... pick whatever oils your hair likes and use your imagination.

Lecithin is a natural perservative but add a few drops of vitamin e oil too (4 drops/lb).

If you want to add silk, honeyquat, etc... add them after you've melted and mixed all the oils/butter together, but before the ice bath. The butter and oil should be about 50-50%. It's just that simple.

Start today. Use whatever's in the house. If you don't have emu oil and lecithin make sure you add vitamin e (or another perservative). Your mix will probably separate after a few days (kinda like peanut butter does) that's ok, just stir it up and keep on truckin'. :yep: Somehow I made mine complicated, but that is certainly NOT a requirement. This should be a nice easy mix that's tailor made for YOUR hair.

Does it have to be liquid lecithin or do you use lecithin powder? Please let me know! Thanks ladies!

DivaRox

*kicks rocks and whistles thinking about that yummy red palm cream*

I guess I'll have to try my hand at this after all. Sareca please send the recipe to my desperate pj self. Extra details please cause I can be slow:look:

no cream for sale and no endall-:nono:. I tell ya-sad times for a pj

Leslie_C

awww I never saw this thread...Sareca can u please send me the recipe and where I can buy the stuff and also where to get containers to put stuff in? Ill be forever grateful!:yawn:

kittenz

Hi Sareca!! I want in too:yep:. Please let me know how and when to buy it and the recipe. I think i'll try both. It looks great!!:grin: