Sareca ..... Need a little more help on the Red Palm Creme

sareca

Magviv, kittenz, and DivaRox you should all have a PM from me today. :yep:

One more tip. Add a little castor oil. OH Man! Is my hair soft. Now I'm gonna have to change the stupid recipe again! *sigh*

Leslie_C

One more tip. Add a little castor oil. OH Man! Is my hair soft. Now I'm gonna have to change the stupid recipe again! *sigh*
Sareca,
I tried to reply to your PM but your box was full u PM packrat:grin:....Anyways thank you! cant wait to try it!

shellyb

Thanks for all of the wonderful info you give....i really admire you! :kiss:
Could you pm me the recipe too? The cream looks wonderful!!

nichelle02

sareca - I don't post a lot here but you are my hair idol! Thanks to you and VWVixxen I've henna'ed my hair twice in just over a week. It's been the best thing I've ever done for my hair. Thank you both for that.

Now, back to the topic at hand. I would love to have your recipe for the Red Palm Creme if you do not mind sending me a PM.

Please? :grin:

TIA

devin

ooooh this recipe looks devine! I saw the recipe on page 3 and want to give it a try. Is it 4 drops of lecithin and 4 drops of vitamin e oil per pound? how much lecithin do you need and if I use a pill form and just pour out the powder from the capsule how much do you think I would need? I have apricot kernel, castor and unrefined shea butter, do you think that would be a good moisturizing mix? One last question how much honeyquat and silk amino acid to add? Thanks so much for your help and for sharing your recipe!

Last edited:

Tee

You know I gasped at the bold. Not again. I remember when you trashed a whole batch before when you changed the recipe. I am thinking...Oh no.:nono: But I know you are only making it better. :)

DivaRox

Yes Indeedy! When I made my mad scientist batch I added a touch of the JBCO. NICE:yep:.

AtlantaJJ

This sounds exceptionally good, I want to know about it too. Sareca you could just sell this for profit and help the craft / mixologist challenged people out like me :laugh:

ETA: I wrote this then I scrolled up....LOL I see we have like minds. I read the first page and then thought, I wish she would sell this!!

Last edited: