What Should I Put my Shea Butter in?

Libra08

I just received my order of Shea Butter a few days ago. It came in a big plastic wrap, but I'm wondering if I should store it in a container or something so it won't go bad?

Thanks,
Libra08

longhairdreamzz

I don't believe it will go bad if it stays in the plastic bag. It has a shelf life of up to 12 months, if not refrigerated. But if you still want to put it in something find an empty container of a hair product you don't use anymore. Wipe it clean and scrape the shea butter in. That's what I did when I whipped the shea butter.

Chameleonchick

Well that shea butter should last you much longer than 12 months due to the high saturated fat content especially if its unrefined. You don't need to store it in a jar but it does make it easier and better to access.

Jassy28

Maybe, a plastic storage container would work for you. Also, where did you get your shea butter from? I was thinking about ordering some.

Libra08

Thanks for the Responses! Jassy I got my Shea Butter from this website. https://nasabb.3dcartstores.com/Unrefined-Shea-Butter_c_12.html Someone recommended this website in one of the shea butter threads so I decided to check it out. Right now there is a 25% off coupon code for all products until Dec. 31st and unrefined shea butter is on sale for $8.95. That's the cheapest I have found shea butter. I was going to buy the creamy unrefined shea butter that Traycee recommended but I'm happy I saved the four bucks because this shea butter is already creamy enough!

myxdchiick

Thanks for the Responses! Jassy I got my Shea Butter from this website. https://nasabb.3dcartstores.com/Unrefined-Shea-Butter_c_12.html Someone recommended this website in one of the shea butter threads so I decided to check it out. Right now there is a 25% off coupon code for all products until Dec. 31st and unrefined shea butter is on sale for $8.95. That's the cheapest I have found shea butter. I was going to buy the creamy unrefined shea butter that Traycee recommended but I'm happy I saved the four bucks because this shea butter is already creamy enough!

where can I get the coupon code from?

Nevermind I found it!!!

Last edited: