what was the first haircare board you joined??????

Longhairlovers.com was the first board I ever joined (okay mostly lurked) around 2001/2002. Then, when it splintered off into the precursor of this board, I followed and have never regretted it.

I first joined the relaxed hair care board, then I came across the link for the LHCF and I have been here ever since...I do go to the relaxed hair care board every now and then..
trampoline.gif

BHSGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 That was the board there. I came here and see some familiar "faces".

now.. I am a memeber of relaxedhaircare at yahoo and now.. HERE.

Talk to ya...
Kisha

I first joined relaxedhaircare in August of 2002 (aka working2hard) and then this one sometime in the fall of 2002.

I hardly even lurk at relaxedhaircare anymore because most of the people I joined with are gone but it got me started on the road to healthy hair.

This LHCF was my first hairboard that I joined though I lurked on some other boards for awhile.

SherryLove said:
What was the first haircare board you joined???
When???
On which haircare boards are you currently participating?????

The first haircare board I joined was haircareboutique.com in 1997. I had not idea how much I could learn from others sharing a common goal....

I am currently up on this board (of course), relaxed haircare, beautiful black hair, Hair Talk African American and Naturallycurly....

nappturality then BHM now here is my home! :look:

LHCF was the first board I joined and probably the last, there is just sooo much info here, and the atmosphere is pretty smooth for me. As much as I've always loved to do hair, I never knew these types of boards existed, :look: .

My first hair care board I visited and posted to was Blackhaircare.com in 1997. It shut down and seems to be some type of product board now. I found Naturallycurly.com in 1998. Then Dee started Nappturality.com 1999 and I went there and joined. I found this site through a post at either of those sites and started lurking for a long time and joined Longhaircarefourm.com 2005.

Quite a journey, but I like all of the boards. It is so very interesting to see women learning to care for their hair. I was looking for help because I had experienced severe hair loss, but have since recovered and now wear my hair natural. I have been helped by all of the boards.

Blackhairtalk then I lurked blackhairmedia for a while. Then I lurked LHCF for a minute and decided to join!

LHCF is my hair board home! :lol:

Sweet_Ambrosia said:
The first haircare board I joined was BHM back in 2004.

Ditto. I was there for a short time, and then drama and animalistic cattiness started going down everywhere! I remember someone posting that they were leaving and joining LHCF because of the maturity and support. I was like, "There's ANOTHER hair board?!" I found the link, came over here, and never looked back. lol.

The first board I saw was this one and I lurked everyday, but I joined my first board, BHM around the same time in 2004. Then the "pay to play" policy came into effect over here- so I kinda sat back and waited. After the money laundering/adult XXX scandals resulted in the downfall of BHM- I joined Black Beauty, Black Hair-- and thats my main hangout to this day:D I later joined Hairtalk,then I officially joined here.

This is the first hairboard that I officially joined after lurking for close to a year.

But before that I used to lurk around and occasionally post on the AOL hair/beauty boards.

nappturality, then lhcf (a member of nappturality posted a link to lhcf there, that's how it alllll started) ;)

Relaaxed Hair care and I haven't been back to that board since someone from there told me about LHCF in 2003.

Mine was a yahoo group called Black hair care and body.
Then I joined Irresistablebtch's group, then from there I saw some posts about LHCF, and I've been here since. I love it!!!!!!!!! <<--- That's an UNDERSTATEMENT

Back