WHAT WOULD YOU DO ...IF THERE WAS NO MORE LHCF

But, I don't like the "other" sites. They seem so clueless. :nono: Yall would have to make a special section in each other forum entitled "For Former LHCF Members ONLY" that way we'll feel safer.

Haha I agree:grin:

you cant compare the other sites to LHCF, this is the best IMO :look:

What's funny is when I'm not by a computer, I access LHCF using my cellphone... now if THAT ain't being a LHCFaholic, what is??:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I would be in a weave....or

My hair would probably be thinning....or

My SO would probably be complaining that I cut my hair AGAIN...or

I dont know....something crazy.

This site is my myspace, facebook, and all that other stuff. I am not on those sites. :look:

ITA! I don't do any of those other things.

I haven't posted here much, but I love the resources that LHCF has to offer, not to mention all the inspiration from the ladies here. I am a member of BHM also , and I've gotten alot of useful information from there too. My hair has done a spectacular job in growing this year and it's thanks to both forums.

Probably just go to one of the other sites that were created by members that were banned from LHCF!:lachen:

Seriously, I would be upset if this site went away. Not so much for the hair/product advice because most of that can be found with enough searching. I would miss the ladies here, the laughter, just the wealth of information that is archived here.

I have spent many a Friday night just chilling on LHCF and cracking up.:yep:

I'm sorry, but no hair-care forum compares to LHCF. When I was being cheap and didn't want to pay the 5 dollar membership fee (I call those the dark ages :look:) I was involved in other hair-care forums, and none of them really helped me. When I came here there were so many people who knew about so much stuff that was good for my kind of hair. I was like a kid in a candy store! I couldn't imagine LHCF not being here.

I want to say that I would go back to the white people's hair board, which is where I found out about this lovely place :spinning:

Unfortunately, the owners shut down the white board, so I don't know where I would go for hair advice.

I would pass out for real...I couldn't wait to get home from vacation to log on!

As others have said, the other forums just aren't as good as this one.

Here's to hoping LHCF will be around forever!!! :grin:

find another online obsession (before LHCF I was into soap opera fanfiction) nad continue with my hair goals

I would be grateful that I had LHCF for this long. I've learned so much from LHCF in this last month, that I'm positive that I can take care of my hair for a lifetime :yep: Thanks ladies!!!

I'd... Remain SL for life and grease my scalp every night. Then every 2 weeks I would curl or flat iron with grease or oil, relax every 4-4.5 weeks and be bald by 40. Yup that's what I do if there was no LHCF :lachen::lachen:

I would be okay as far as my hair goes. I have found my staples and have my regimen completely down, so my hair would be just fine. I would be lost as far as hair product exchange. :lol: I would have to list all of my items on eBay. Which would probably lead to me spending ALL of my time and money on eBay. Not good!!! :nono: :nono: :lol:

"It's better to have loved and lost, than to have never have loved at all...". I would be devestated w/o LHCF, but the fact that I was exposed to it in the first place, makes me feel better!!

Back