Whatcha Trying this Weekend?

ravenmerlita

Lavendar said:
Raven, I've been eyeing these two for a while. Let us know how your hair turned out!;)

Hi Lavendar, I'm late posting this review. I really like the Crede MT Shampoo and ER Treatment.

The first time I used it, I washed 2x, conditioned for 5 minutes while in the shower and then air-dried. The shampoo is very liquid-y/thin and the smell, color and consistency reminds me a little of Dudley's DRC-28 protein treatment. The conditioner detangles really well. My hair came out shiny, soft and definitely more moisturized. Even the my ends were soft and they usually dry a little crunchy.

The second time I used the Crede, I rollerset my hair. My hair is very dry and usually starts to dry out half way through rollersetting and I have to mist/wet again. After using the Crede my hair stayed moist the whole time I was rollersetting.

The effects seem to get better with each use. I read somewhere that it should be used for 5-6 treatments and then used every other shampoo. So, I am going to try to use it consistently for the next few weeks. But so far, it's working really well for my hair.

Raven

imstush

Indigo, Shikaikai shampoo and trying to choose a dominican deep conditioner.

ETA: indigo not henna

Last edited:

candy1214

i just gave myself a touch-up followed by an Aveda DR deep condition....my hair looks soo good.:)

my hair feels really good, but my ends feel a little dry so i'm gonna do a Shikaikai w/ a little bit of Amla powder mix. I'm gonna follow up with some Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose.

imstush

candy1214 said:
i just gave myself a touch-up followed by an Aveda DR deep condition....my hair looks soo good.:)

my hair feels really good, but my ends feel a little dry so i'm gonna do a Shikaikai w/ a little bit of Amla powder mix. I'm gonna follow up with some Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose.

All of these Aveda topics...I may just buckle down and try some this weekend.