what's the best drugstore conditioner

felicia

what\'s the best drugstore conditioner

for conditioner washes? It can be from the small black section or the normally not made for us section? My hair is very dry, type 4b/c. One more question, is the conditioner supposed to lather like shampoo?
Thanks

inthepink

Re: what\'s the best drugstore conditioner

I really like Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner. It's very thick, has a wonderful coconut smell, and gives good slip. It's also cheap - like $1.99 or $.145 at Walmart and sometimes 99cents on sale.

BandB2003

[ QUOTE ]
felicia said:
for conditioner washes? It can be from the small black section or the normally not made for us section? My hair is very dry, type 4b/c. One more question, is the conditioner supposed to lather like shampoo?
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a fan of Suave products but my all time favorite is a St. Ives hair repair intensive conditioner. It is inexpensive and for me works real well

inthepink

Also, Pantene conditioners are wonderful. Personally, I like Hydrating Curls, Daily Moisturizing, and Smooth and Sleek. People have been raving about Relaxed and Natural so I can't wait to get my hands on some of that, too!

Angelicus

I have 4a type hair and use the cheap VO5 strawberries&cream or Blueberries&Cream. It has Cones (yay for the slip!) and for some reason everybody likes sniffing in my hair. I use it as a leave-in sometimes too. it is usually $0.99 @ Walgreens or wherever.

felicia

Thanks ladies
one more question do u condition after the conditioner washes?

katie

I also like Vo5 Strawberies and Cream,Garnier fructus 3 min mask also was a pleasnat surprise

inthepink

I don't "condition" after conditioner washes. But sometimes, I will leave it on till I finish my shower.

Toni

Pantene, Vo5 Strawberries and cream, I saw vo5 strawberries and creme at Greenbacks dollor store last night. Can't beat a buck for some good stuff.

karezone

I have the Sauve Humectant conditioner but I added some olive oil to it to make it more moisturizing.

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
Suave coconut

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Suave 'The Naturals' Coconut conditioner works very nicely

Angelicus

After I do one conditioning wash with my cheap conditioner, I apply a cheap conditioner to my hair as a leave-in to my sometimes.

I like Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal or the conditioner from the R&N line.. I like the v05 conditoner (strawberry or blueberry) for about a month after getting a touchup..then I switch to Pantene.

ChasingBliss

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
I have the Sauve Humectant conditioner but I added some olive oil to it to make it more moisturizing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds interesting, I think I will try that. I love Suave Humectant conditioner, sometimes I still cant believe how cheap it is.

CaramelKiss

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Any conditioner by Pantene.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto and also olive oil added to any cheapo conditioner will give it a big boost!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Pantene, Yayee -Yayee (like ice cube in We Be Clubbin')

karezone

I tried the Garnier Fructis 3 minute conditioner last night. Hair is very smooth, even the puffy portion. I wet wrapped last night with Profective mega growth, fantasia IC smooth serum, and some setting lotion. In put on a scarf after it was completely dry. Hair looks good.

caraSC

Put me on the Pantene bandwagon. The Daily Moisture Renewal is no joke!

felicia

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Pantene, Yayee -Yayee (like ice cube in We Be Clubbin')

[/ QUOTE ]
lol