What's the BEST Protein Leave-in Chime in Ladies

TaiMatias

I was just wondering what the best protein leave-in is. I don't know if there is a thread about this already, but I have been using aphogee keratin green tea and I'm looking for a change so please chime in and let your opinion be made known. My main concerns with the aphogee is that I'm starting to feel like my hair needs more protein. Either way I'm interested to know what you ladies are using. Thanks ladies!!!! :grin:

FANTASIA IC Leave-in Hair and Scalp Treatment is a good protein leave in:

This leave in hair and scalp treatment enriched with aloe, vitamins, and minerals. It’s 100% effective on permed, color treated, relaxed, bleached, dry, abused or sun/chloride damaged hair. For all hair types. There’s protein, panthenol, aloe, Allantoin, collagen, biotin, vitamins, A, B, D and E, calcium, Phosphorus, and natural botanicals in a gently acidic base: counteracting the alkalinity of waving, tinting, bleaching and relaxing. Its potent conditioners soothe and invigorate the scalp, helping to encourage new hair growth. Smoothed the damaged hair shaft and seals the cuticle for easy combing with no snarls or tangles while repairing, reconstructing and rebonding the hair for that healthy, shiny look. The effectiveness increases with each treatment.

Joico K-Pak Liquid Reconstructor
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment
Healthy Sexy Hair Tri-Soy - Leave in

Chi Keratin mist.. smells kinda nice too.. I got a bottle from Marshall's on sale for $8 but they aren't there anymore.. I'll try the GVP thanks Sparkle =)

I've been using Biolage Fortifying Leave in. I initially tried it without any other leave ins or serums to test its effectiveness and it works very well. I find it actually helps with detangling also and it leaves a lovely shine. Over a period my hair feels stronger and it appears more healthy. It contains ceramides too which is great for my relaxed hair.

Chi Keratin mist.. smells kinda nice too.. I got a bottle from Marshall's on sale for $8 but they aren't there anymore.. I'll try the GVP thanks Sparkle =)

I have to cosign this! I was coming in here to say Aphogee but that's out of the question lol.

I've been using Biolage Fortifying Leave in. I initially tried it without any other leave ins or serums to test its effectiveness and it works very well. I find it actually helps with detangling also and it leaves a lovely shine. Over a period my hair feels stronger and it appears more healthy. It contains ceramides too which is great for my relaxed hair.

Love this stuff. But my hair just :love: Matrix Biolage in general. Fugged up snob hair gonna leave me homeless. It better grow with all the love I give it. :ohwell:

I just bought Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-in Conditioner and used it for the first time last nite. It has some good ingredients and my hair feel good today, but I don't have any real opinions about it, yet. :look:

:yep::yep:

And I love love love Aussie Hair Insurance as a leave in but I'm not sure if it's what you are looking for as it is a heat protectant.

BBD Stretch Growth Creme!:grin: Most Definitely...

I'm falling in love with this stuff more and more everyday!!! It's a great creamy leave in and an awesome daily moisturizer....but I wonder what the ingredients are it seems soooo much more moisturizing then proteiny!!! :yep:

I use Gary Nulls Heavenly Hair Repair Natural Three-in-One Conditioner. It gets used after washing/co-washing and another time during the week. I focus it on the ends first and then thoroughout the rest of my hair.

When I am deep in my stretch I make sure to focus it on the line of demarcation (in a color applicator bottle).

I mix this (equal amounts of both) with whatever leave-in I feel like using at the time.

Ingredients:
Microcluster electrolyzed water, liposome delivery system (phospholipid lecithin) of hydrolyzed wheat and quinoa protein, hydrolyzed wheat oligosaccharides, panthenol (provitamin B5), meadowfoam seed oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), oat beta glucan, methylsulfonylmethane, silica gel liquid, behenic acid, vegetable cetyl and stearyl alcohol, whole leaf aloe vera concentrate blended with oat, nettle and horsetail extracts, saccharide isomerate, L'Lactic acid (Buffered AHA), Biotin hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides, cellulose gum, essential oil fragrance of cherry almond and vanilla, sodium hydroxymethyl glycinate.

Wella Liquid Restucturizer is great,I think it works better on my hair than CHI Keratin Mist and Aphogee Provitamin leave in.

Infusium 23 for damaged/chemically treated hair. My hair isn't damaged, but I find this product keeps it strengthened.

Sebastian Potion 9 is great. Smells heavenly.

Another vote for Aphogee Pro-Vitamin. Staple, staple staple. I've been using this since 2007 I believe and I absolutely refuse to stop using it.

It has helped breathe life into my hair.

I haven't tried any that the other ladies have recommended but I have recently fallen in LOVE with Cantu Shea Butter Leave In. It is a protein, works very well and is really inexpensive.

I'm falling in love with this stuff more and more everyday!!! It's a great creamy leave in and an awesome daily moisturizer....but I wonder what the ingredients are it seems soooo much more moisturizing then proteiny!!! :yep:

IA Charm.....:grin: BBD is a Great Product.:yep:

Aphogee Pro Vitamin Leave-in
Infusium 23
Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer (i don't recommend it for daily use though)

Back