What's the craziest thing you've found in your hair.....

Baby food.

All 4 of my children, at sometime in their baby life, thought it was funny to chuck or spit their food at me.

I was NOT a happy bunny! :nono:

:crazy: at people finding moths.
That's my worst nightmare. They used to love flying about bumping in to the light when I was trying to oil my hair at my mum's house.

:crazy: at people finding moths.
That's my worst nightmare. They used to love flying about bumping in to the light when I was trying to oil my hair at my mum's house.

My worst nightmare would be a live bee. I think that happened to one youtuber. Worst thing ever in my opinion. Or one of them at least.

The craziest AND nastyest thing that had ever been in my hair is VOMIT!! Long story short..... I went out got stupid drunk, came home fell asleep, woke up and puked all over my pillow, layed down and continued sleeping, and woke up again a few hours later with puked in my hair that had dried and was stuck to the side of my face.... Definately not one of my sexy moments :^(

The craziest AND nastyest thing that had ever been in my hair is VOMIT!! Long story short..... I went out got stupid drunk, came home fell asleep, woke up and puked all over my pillow, layed down and continued sleeping, and woke up again a few hours later with puked in my hair that had dried and was stuck to the side of my face.... Definately not one of my sexy moments :^(

Hell nah! i would have never told that story :lol:

my husband and i went to natchez trace on a wednesday. didn't stay long. i had my head covered too! so...friday i go to oil my scalp and something was on my scalp. i had to really pick at it to get it off. i didn't know what it was so i just happened to ask my husband. IT WAS A TICK!!!
:dighole:

A dragonfly! I like them, so I was sad when I pulled one out of my hair as it was struggling for its final breath.

My bracelet. I woke up after my birthday part and it was tied in my hair. Took me a couple days to put that entire night together.

Back