What's the longest you've deep conditioned?

• 30 minutes or less

Votes: 14 2.7%
  • 30 minutes to an hour

Votes: 32 6.2%
  • 1-2 hours

Votes: 46 8.9%
  • 2-3 hours

Votes: 26 5.1%
  • 4-5 hours

Votes: 18 3.5%
  • 5-10 hours

Votes: 94 18.3%
  • 10-15 hours

Votes: 62 12.1%
  • 15-24 hours

Votes: 84 16.3%
  • 24-48 hours

Votes: 94 18.3%
  • 48 hours+

Votes: 44 8.6%

• Total voters

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Out of pure laziness, I left a conditioner on for 24 hours :perplexed

36 hours, maybe? Applied it one afternoon, didn't rinse it out til the next night because I was busy? I'm certain I've never gone 48 - my scalp would start to itch from being wet that long. :lol:

Also pure laziness was in the house most of the wkend and so i left it on for 48 hhrs, but i had applied it to dry hair, hair felt good monday morn rinsing .....

probably about 3 hours. As far as prepooing with a deep conditioner About 8 or more.

Tiffers, I want to kill that bug on my screen...

Over the course of a weekend. Applied Friday evening, rinsed Monday night. Had to force myself then :yep:

Overnight up to 16, 17 hours I think. No real reason at all- just because I do not want to get back in that darn shower!

36 hours, maybe? Applied it one afternoon, didn't rinse it out til the next night because I was busy? I'm certain I've never gone 48 - my scalp would start to itch from being wet that long. :lol:
When my scalp starts itching, I take the bag off and just let the conditioner dry on my hair. And my head stays crusty and hard until I feel like rinsing the con out :lol: :nono:

i deep condition overnight all the time which is about 12 hours for me lol. but when i first dyed my hair and my curls wouldnt revert i deep conditioned the whole day with protein and then moisture the whole day plus overnight. i got my curls back lol.

17 or more out of sheer laziness as well...especially because my hair's so short right now I can kinda get away with it. :giggle: I got up one morning after leaving my conditioner in overnight and I didn't feel like messing with my hair so I put a cap on it, put one of those huge Erykah Badu type scarves on and went to class like that!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

About 2-3 days under a weave. It was my first and only sew-in and I was terrified of weave damage. I was constatntly slapping condish in my hair - usually ORS deep conditioner.
My hair was so strong when I took that weave out. It was super hard to pop a strand. Hmm, I need to go back to that minus the weave.

You shouldn't. :) Either way it's that you're either less lazy than some of us lol or your hair doesn't really need to be in that long which is a good thing imo. :yep:

About 12 hours for me. My boyfriend friend came over before I was able to wash the conditioner out and I always wanted to see what my hair looked like when air drying...and it was a big fluffy mess! But he didn't care, he's seen me worse, lol. *sigh* True love.

I deep conditioned my hair Monday night, and left the conditioner in until the following morning due to laziness.

I think 24 to 48 hours for me:grin:. My hair turn out amazing when I DC this way, especiaklly after a henna treatment:yep:.

Out of pure laziness, I left a conditioner on for 24 hours :perplexed

Err Umm.....I really Hate to Bother You. Love You to Death. Love All Your Polls and that Sort of Thang.......:look:

But.....Can We Lose the Bug????:lachen:

Imma try this on my next Henna/Indigo Application.:blush: Thanks Aggie

You're welcomed sweetie.

Err Umm.....I really Hate to Bother You. Love You to Death. Love All Your Polls and that Sort of Thang.......:look:

But.....Can We Lose the Bug????:lachen:

:lachen:, Girl you shoulda seen me chasin' that thing with my mouse icon thinking it was actually on my computer screen. It was so funny when I could never catch it then I realized that it was a part of her siggy:grin:.

Back