Ovation Cell Therapy users is it OK if ...

Kysmet

I use this stuff on dry hair? It's only my second time using it and I forgot that I'm supposed to wet/wash my hair before putting it on :(

Also, do you always leave it on overnight or do you some times just do the 1-2 hours per the instructions? What's the longest you've left it on?

It really depends. I've read that some [cowash daily and apply it], or [poo, DC once per week, and cowash 2-3 times while applying it daily], or [DC with the OCT], or [add EOs to it and apply to scalp daily] or [apply it every other day]. It really depends on what works best with your lifestyle and hair styles. Personally, since I'm wearing buns, I made an EVOO, EOs, garlic oil, Beemine, and OCT mix. I apply it every night to my scalp with an applicator bottle, cowash in the middle of the week, and wash & DC at the end of the week.

I have mine mixed with MT and other essential oils in an applicator and apply directly to the scalp. Then I massage it in. I do it every other night.

I only apply this to my dry hair when I am doing a protein treatment. Otherwise I apply it to my scalp.

I leave this on my scalp until the next wash day.

As a growth aid---on scalp--dry or wet. Leave/reapply until next wash day

As a protein treatment--on hair--dry or wet---and wash out after treatment

I put it on the scalp, 50/50 mixed with oil. To prevent dryness and shedding. I leave it on overnight, then co wash or wash the following day. I never put it on the length. Its pretty good stuff.

Back