What's your DH/SO's favorite hairstyle on you?

What hairstyle does your DH/SO prefer on you?

• Straight

Votes: 60 44.1%
  • Curly/Rollerset

Votes: 33 24.3%
  • Natural/Texturized Wash n Go

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Braidout/Twists

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Updo

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Bun

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Leslie_C

Mine had to learn to like my textured look....:lachen:It really had to grow on him and now he compliments me on it sometimes....but for me the bigger the better, and he likes it more tamed. Ill bet he would like a twistout since it would be more uniform all over instead of wild/frizzy with different textures all over....but Im kind of lazy so I tend to wash n go most often.

He really liked it when I had braids with wet n wavy ends, but I dont like wearing fake hair anymore.

He hasnt really seen it "done" as far as the sleek salon look...but I have a feeling he would like it. I dont have the patience or time to spend to get it all straight and sleek only for it to revert before I can barely leave the house.....Ill probably have it done for my graduation in december tho.

Lady Esquire

When I wore my Halle Berry short hairdo...:perplexed So I asked if he liked it as I am growing it out and he said, the short hairdo takes him back to the days when we first met and he gets all nostalgic.

He also likes when I wear it out with bouncy curls, but since its always in a bun, its hard for him to choose a style he hardly ever sees. :lol: He also likes a nice classic chignon bun.

Luvmylife

My husband never commented on my hair, until I wore my strawset almost a million weeks post relaxer. He told me my hair looked "so fun" :lachen::lachen::lachen: I'll take that, but you know I first had to figure out what he meant by the word "fun." :look::giggle:

Oooh, Sistaslick...that's a pretty strawset:yep: How long did it take to do on all that hair?

Luvmylife

When I wore my Halle Berry short hairdo...:perplexed So I asked if he liked it as I am growing it out and he said, the short hairdo takes him back to the days when we first met and he gets all nostalgic.

He also likes when I wear it out with bouncy curls, but since its always in a bun, its hard for him to choose a style he hardly ever sees. :lol: He also likes a nice classic chignon bun.

My hubby is the same way...hairstyles remind him of certain times in our relationship. He said that one rollerset pic always reminds him of when we took that picture (...we were looking for our first house...) and that it was a perfect fall day:heart:

ladylibra

my SO loves my wash and go... good thing cuz it's how I wear my hair 90% of the time... lmao

i think most men prefer hair with texture and body. i mean those i know that "prefer" straight hair like it to be thick and full with a bend to it... not that thin stick-straight look. but that's just the men i know... i can't speak for men in general...

LadyKaypnyc

Small Twists:wallbash:

He wants me to wear em all the time, but he fails to realize that the longer my hair gets, the longer they take to do.:sad:

Nola Darling

My SO loves my big hair. He won't leave me alone when I wear my big fro style. When I am finished washing it he says, noooo leave it like that! I'm like err, I look a HAM!:lachen:

oooop2

For the longest time it was my twistouts. But he now states that he loves my pony-puff more...:)

princessnad

He hates fake hair but he has to deal with my wig for now. :lachen:

He likes it straight but more importantly, he likes a swoop in my face. You know that swooped to the side bang? He likes the whole peek a boo vibe.

HappyHairDreams

He hates fake hair and so do I, so that works.
But I'm relaxed and he thinks I should go natural - loves it when I stretch and wear curly protective styles.

Tamrin

unapologetic
He likes it curly. He is always touching my NG telling me how healthy my scalp anf NG is :drunk:. He does this in public.

MizAvalon

Most men like my hair down. They don't care if it's curly or straight, just as long as it's down, out, and flowing.

JustKiya

Twist outs - every man I've encountered who's seen me with different styles prefers the twistout.

I think it's the full/sexy/touchable look....

Keep1Belle

he prefers my hair in a ponytail straightened or in its natural curly/kinky state.
2nd to the pony tail he likes my natural hair.

He says he likes ponytails because he can see my face/features. He likes natural because he thinks everything else is too high maintenance and ruins the quality of your hair. Its funny hearing him a straight, white guy say it. But he really is against perms and excessive, heat go figure. When i pull out the flat irone, hes like I better not ruin the curls God gave me:yawn: