What is your significant others favorite hairstyle on you?

LoveCraze

Naturalista
My Dh for some reason loves when I put my hair in two strand twists. I like them alright but will love them even more as I gain more length. His least favorite is a puff which is actually one of my favorites. :perplexed Which hairstyle does your significant other or spouse love to see you sport?

bibs

DH loved my twistout this past weekend. He loves my wNg's too but hates when I don't wear them with a headband (which I'm trying to avoid because of breakage). He thinks the shape of my hairline is funny :ohwell:

Whimsy

Out and loose.
whether curly or straight.
And he likes the bun on the very top of my head. (the pebbles 'do he calls it)

CB1731

I seem to get more compliments when my hair is up in a bun. I assume he likes it this way the best. I do not like it though.

LuvlyRain3

My SO loves my new frohawk!! Here's a pic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

fivetimestwo

My DH loves it when I flat iron my hair. I'm assuming its because my length shows more that way and he likes long hair.

SouthernBeauty

My dh loves the puff or when I wear it in a twistout! He hates the twist! He said it makes me look like a little girl! I think its bc I always have our daughters in twist!

LoveCraze

Naturalista
DH loved my twistout this past weekend. He loves my wNg's too but hates when I don't wear them with a headband (which I'm trying to avoid because of breakage). He thinks the shape of my hairline is funny :ohwell:

BiaM Oh yeah, I forgot that he doesn't really care for me in headbands. I think's it's because he's seen sooo many women with receding hairlines that he doesn't want mine to do the same. I try to tell him that I don't wear them tight though.

sunnieb

Down and straight or a slight curl. Poor baby - I was in the hide your hair challenge last year and I still don't think he's recovered from all those buns!

lilsparkle825

I just asked him and he said "anything curly". I had him explain because he always makes it clear that he prefers my hair curly over straight. This is what I got, with my translation in parentheses:

*the other day when I wore it braided "like that" (my frohawk)
*when I wear it pulled back and curly (puff)
*when I wear it down and curly (WNG or twistout)

SimJam

twists or cornrowed straight back (which Ive nvr done, cause I dont like it LOL) maybe one day when my hair is longer I will oblige

indarican

he said and i quote " anything that you feel comfortable in, but when your hair is down it accentuates your curves"... how the hell is that even possible i dont even know but that is what he said.

SimJam

My Dh for some reason loves when I put my hair in two strand twists. I like them alright but will love them even more as I gain more length. His least favorite is a puff which is actually one of my favorites. :perplexed Which hairstyle does your significant other or spouse love to see you sport?

OMG this is exactly my situation ... I love puffs but they are my bfs least fave style. He usually calls me sister "simjam" b/c he says I look like I should be carrying a tambourine and talking in tongues (jamaican penticostal church refence)

oh and I forgot to add that he also likes when I do a twist out or shingle my hair and wear it in a crazy Macy Gray type fro

bibs

BiaM Oh yeah, I forgot that he doesn't really care for me in headbands. I think's it's because he's seen sooo many women with receding hairlines that he doesn't want mine to do the same. I try to tell him that I don't wear them tight though.

Shoot maybe our DHs should talk, lol! I like the way I look in a headband too (more girly) but the elastic ones and the ones with teeth pull the mess out of my hair and they're the only ones that stay put :/