• HAI

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Babyliss

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 58 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a Chi and I love it but I've heard alot of good about the Sedu & Solia... Also the FHI

I have been in love with my FHI for years, but it took one go with my Solia and I was HEAD OVER HEELS.

I love the self adjusting "Dynamic Alignment System for perfect contact and even heat distribution".

I have the pink Solia. :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep...I'm crackin the whip on y'all :spank: LOL. There is an older favorite flat iron thread, but it doesn't have some of these irons on there plus it's always good to have an update.

Chayil

I have a Sedu and a Solia, I love them both. They both glide right through the hair without snagging. The adjustable temperature controls are a big plus. I don't straighten my own hair that often, but I've used these irons on all of my five sisters and they do an excellent job.

camellia said:
I have a Sedu and a Solia, I love them both. They both glide right through the hair without snagging. The adjustable temperature controls are a big plus. I don't straighten my own hair that often, but I've used these irons on all of my five sisters and they do an excellent job.

Thanks ...right now I'm leaning toward the Sedu...I figure I can get it from Folica and if I don't like it send it back.

Anyone else?

I voted for Solia......love it! had it for almost a year and it never snags, or pulls out my hair. My hair never feels damaged after using it. I have the 1 1/4" one that I ordered from Folica.com.

I spent $9 on a U-Chi ceramic (Ebay) and love it! It is supposed to be just like a Chi and well I agree. The results have been nothing but wonderful for me and it's a full ionic ceramic iron which have helped to seal in the moisture and keep my hair healthy esp. during my stretch. Also, there is no aluminum or metal underneathe like I've found others to have.

I have a Chi and a maxiglide and I definitely say Chi. I think I'm gonna sell my maxiglide. Its great but it doesn't compare to Chi, imo

how long have you had your chi straighteners??? i have read all the reviews on them and alot of people have said they dont last very long, if thats true can you let me know thanx

I actually like the new Conair Infinity...has ceramic technology, works great even on the lowest setting, and is only $40-$50

Energist said:
I spent $9 on a U-Chi ceramic (Ebay) and love it! It is supposed to be just like a Chi and well I agree. The results have been nothing but wonderful for me and it's a full ionic ceramic iron which have helped to seal in the moisture and keep my hair healthy esp. during my stretch. Also, there is no aluminum or metal underneathe like I've found others to have.

:sekret: off to ebay!

i have a chi and the red felt is rubbing away.

eve777 said:
how long have you had your chi straighteners??? i have read all the reviews on them and alot of people have said they dont last very long, if thats true can you let me know thanx

I JUST got mY CHi and gawdddd I hope those reviews aren't true... cuz I love it and man dunno how i've gotten along without it

Back