what's your longest STREEEEEEEETCH??

poookie

i'm 14 weeks post today! longest i've EVER gone in 16+ years without a relaxer. & i never plan on getting another one!!! i'm so happy!

beans4reezy

Nine months- due to pregnancy.

I am nine months post now, and found out that I am expecting...so this upcoming stretch will be the longest...14 months. I am excited, my last stretch produced some amazing results!

Questel

14 weeks on accident!!! DEF cannot do that again I suffered a bald patch at the LOD....AND my hair is only just barely NL!!!

Stella B.

1 whole year!!!!!:blush: It wasn't easy, and around month six, it really got hard when the two different textures were so visible. I'm glad I did it, hopefully my hair is healthier. I don't think I'll ever stretch that long again...

TLC1020

Right now I am 18 weeks post and probably going 2 more weeks.. That would make 5 months whoooooo :blush:..............

FAMUDva

I did a 12-month stretch as a personal challenge in 2008 and it ended up turning into my successful transition to natural.

*Muffin*

18 weeks...just two weeks shy of 5 months. I just got through with it, actually. Let me tell you...it was TORTURE coming toward the end of it, and the relaxing process was so tedious. I'm sticking with 3 months from now on.

jayjaycurlz

I'm 16 weeks post touch-up now and I'm aiming for 20 weeks. I will hide my hair in some tree braids or singles until the end of January or early February.

This past spring - summer I went 23 weeks and was hoping for APL when my stylist cut my hair (yes, CUT not trimmed). I will BKT and then braid again. I'm hoping for past APL unstretched and well on my way to BSL before I go back to her again. This way if she 'cuts' me back to APL I'll be okay with it. I'm texlaxed and afraid to do it on my own.

Last edited:

fattyfatfat

Im sorry, but it shouldnt be ok if she "cuts" you back to APL, especially if you are at BSL and all you want is a trim. I had this happen to me (was SL and I got taken to a little lower than my ear) and I dont want it to happen to anyone else...unless you are ok with the cut.

I'm 16 weeks post touch-up now and I'm aiming for 20 weeks. I will hide my hair in some tree braids or singles until the end of January or early February.

This past spring - summer I went 23 weeks and was hoping for APL when my stylist cut my hair (yes, CUT not trimmed). I will BKT and then braid again. I'm hoping for past APL unstretched and well on my way to BSL before I go back to her again. This way if she 'cuts' me back to APL I'll be okay with it. I'm texlaxed and afraid to do it on my own.