What's your Obama Hair like TODAY!!!

Fine 4s

Good question cuz I'm all dolled up today!
My braid out is dying out but it was still partly curly/wavy but lost it around the edges and roots.

Today, I have a high messy bun, very stylish compared to how I usually roll up in heah!

NYAmicas

Seeker
My hair was looking a mess. What's worse is that I thought I was looking fly.:(
That's what sleep deprivation does, folks.

Auburn

Im wearing my hair out for the FIRST time in class.

Lynnerie

This is a great thread!

I pulled my half wig off and did a braidout and pulled it back in a bun for today.

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
I have kinky twist in and I just braided one side up and left the other side out...I'm rockin my Obama tee today too.

NYAmicas

Seeker
You will always be FLY!! ALWAYS don't forget that, its just how you rock it...that's all...:look:

Thanks Nigerian Girl, you're right.:yep:
It was a shocker though, I thought my hair was fine and then I walked by a mirror and was like, "what the!?":spinning: It was a long night.
I like that flower and the puff in your sig.

NigerianGirl

I have kinky twist in and I just braided one side up and left the other side out...I'm rockin my Obama tee today too.

That is wonderful!!! Sounda like some LHCF ladies are really caring for their tresses and keeping it classy....I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

MACgirl2k2

OMG. Why did I wake up ready to throw my phonytail in the garbage and embrace the hair God gave me. I feel a change come on. Not just my hair.:lachen:

chebaby

i washed and flat ironed my hair last night using salerm 21 and that stuff is amzing. my hair is soooooo soft its crazy. however i still think i may do my hair again on sunday. i want to use my color showers again.

me-T

i had some big botched pin curls in today while runnin some errands. excuse the oily skin lol

Attachments

• botched pincurls2.jpg
    botched pincurls2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3

dalgal

I'm Bunning Girl, You know I am bunning! First the White House...then waist length! :grin: "With God all things are possible" :yep:

missnurselady

I went and got a fresh relaxer and a cut!!!!!!!!!! My hair was just blowing in the wind and swanging! I had me some First Lady hair today!!!!!!!!!!

NigerianGirl

I just had it slick back in a bun,lol :grin:
So my students came in my class today and they were like "Another Obama hairstyle ?" I said of course. Then the student said "well might as well get used to it he is our new president........" these kids are a TRIP!!!!!!!! The hairstyle I am rocking today is called superwoman it is in my album......:grin: