When Did You Start Dating, Seriously?

upandcoming

Hey, just a question out of curiousity...when did the ladies in here start dating seriously? How'd you meet him/them?

I'm not really dating and in retrospect haven't had any serious relationships, just curious. =)

dede1174

i could date until i was 16 and my first date was my junior prom. after that my next date was my senior prom. :lol: :lol:
i only "dated" 2 guys until my husbadn @ 20 and i married him 3 years later

alexstin said:
I didn't date seriously until I met my DH at 18 years of age.:)

Same here.

I did have several dates before that (still 18) and a "boyfriend" if you could call him that. Ha. But nothing serious until my husband.

seraphim712

Here in college in 2004 when I was 19. This year we'll be celebrating our anniversary of three years being together.

tmichelle

I started dating at 17 while a senior in high school. I had my first "boyfriend" then. I have had 3 boyfriends total (the last is my dh) and dated several others. If you check out my thread on courtship I wish I had gone that route although the Lord is a God of redemption and I couldn't be more pleased with my husband of 9 years! :)

upandcoming

Thanks for the responses. I think I'm close to being open to dating if God throws it my way. I've "dated" in early high school but in retrospect he was more of a study buddy. A young man during my first year of college tried courting me. But with him and others, I haven't been responsive/very interested because I really want to make sure I do the best I can in school. However, now I think at 20 I'm about ready to start considering people for dates/courtship if God throws them my way. I wanna have a little fun, hehehe

Last edited: