Where can I get the Ayurveda products?

confuzed

Hello everyone!

I've been lurching for at least half a year and finally became a member! It's a new year I guess (close enough).

I've read quite a few posts on Ayurveda/-ic challenges and regimens, but I haven't seen anything on where to buy some of the oils (unless I completely missed it).

Can someone please help? I tried ayurveda.com and they don't seem to have all the oils and powders that a lot of you have mentioned.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

drasgrl

You can order them online or buy them at an Indian grocery store. I'm sure some of the ladies can give you some links.

hurricane

Try the local indian grocer. Get the basics like coconut oil, amla oil, brahmi oil. They should have brahmi powder, shikaki powder, and amla powder. Remember to mix 1 box of shikaki powder to 3 boxes of amla powder. Use your math to make smaller parts. Also subscribe to the ayurverdic support thread.

Laddie Aggie is knowledgable, Candy C is too wherever she is, I'm fairly new too and there are a couple of others who I can't think of right off the top of my head right now. Hope this helps.

Platinum

:welcome4: You can check some of the Indian grocery stores in your area. Make sure you check the expiration dates on your products. (Some of these stores are notorious for selling expired products). You can also check Ebay, amazon.com, www.mehndiskinart.com. Hope this helps.