where do you ladies find your coconut oil

simplydara

I really would like to know
I was told I could find it in the Vitamin Isle at Walmart but I've been to two walmarts, walgreens, and randalls and can't find it. Maybe I'm not looking right?...:ohwell:
Where did you buy your coconut oil?

discodumpling

I get my coconut oil at my local grocery store. I've tried pricey online fractionated stuff....but always come back to the brands that do tripple duty; hair, skin, and cooking!:grin:

Energist

I buy mine online or go to an Indian store. They have many great sites online where you can get lots of natural products :)

Kay.Dee

I got my last jar from Wal-Mart and it was a little under $4 for this huge jar:

It doesn't smell like coconut but it's very economical :lol:

It was with the vegetable oil/shortening in the baking aisle (I think) at Wal-Mart.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I get mine from Walmart or GNC, at Walmart it's on the vitamin isle not the cooking isle. Oh and HEB plus also carries it in the vitamin section.

Mortons

I got my last jar from Wal-Mart and it was a little under $4 for this huge jar:

It doesn't smell like coconut but it's very economical :lol:

It was with the vegetable oil/shortening in the baking aisle (I think) at Wal-Mart.

Thats what I use. It works really good, and when it is melted I can faintly smell the coconut

TriniStarr

i just got back from puchasing my Coconut oil from Vitamin Shoppe. I purchased Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut oil.

Mrs. Verde

I really would like to know
I was told I could find it in the Vitamin Isle at Walmart but I've been to two walmarts, walgreens, and randalls and can't find it. Maybe I'm not looking right?...:ohwell:
Where did you buy your coconut oil.

I have found coconut oil at one Walmart (not all of them sell it). However, it was in the grocery section with other cooking oils (a lot of people use coconut oil to cook with).

MsKipani

I get mine (organic/virgin) from my local health food store. I think this is one of the best parts of my hair regimen - it really makes my curls bounce and adds great definition without weighing them down!