Where does your hair grow the most???

Peachez2503

Do you alls hair grow more at the top or bottom, or does it all grow at about the same rate? My hair grows sooo much more in the top. Me and the back of my hair is like this
Does anyone have any idea why ones hair might grow faster in one place than another??

tekmommie

My bangs grow faster. Maybe there is better circulation there...you know from moving your eyebrows around, smiling, frownin, making faces...LOL

I'm sorry I am in such a silly mood

Peachtree

On top always, but ever since beginning my regime, the back, especially closest to my neck is catching up quickly

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
The front. If I were doing a roller set, it would be the first two or three rollers in the middle. It looks really funny since I stopped relaxing. Think: Don King.

localhost

My hair grows the fastest in the crown area and on the top half of my head. Maybe my back half is a different texture?

A

anks

My hair grows fastest in the back. My bangs grow longer too! The top part is alright...I guess. It's just my sides that seems to take forever and ever... and so on!
You all get what I'm saying

Nonie

On my legs and armpits. If I didn't shave daily I'd be in the Guiness Book of World Records.

(And you thought you were bad, Tek!
)

On a serious note, it's hard to tell where it grows the most since when I had it relaxed and got it cut, the top/front was longer than the side and back and the length now seems to be in that proportion (9 inches at the top and front and as you move towards the back and sides from the top/front the length gradually decreases to 7 inches.) Maybe if I wore it out and it was longer I'd have a better idea?

mermaid

the back and bottom, and I think the left side. The top is a source of sadness for me- especially the crown- it is the most fragile for me. The front grows alright, but it gets a little thinner from my facial skin care.

godzooki

nonie, I'm with you on the legs and armpit thing! head wise, the back. my sides were driving me crazy cause it seemed they would never grow past my collar bone. they finally did!

Stormy

[ QUOTE ]
My hair grows fastest in the back. My bangs grow longer too! The top part is alright...I guess. It's just my sides that seems to take forever and ever... and so on!
You all get what I'm saying

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I get exactly what you're saying because that's the same with my hair!
Only in the back it's the bottom part that grows the fastest. The middle part...what a shame. I'm finally able to make a half way decent french roll or tuck. And I swear the last time I cut my bangs they were above my eyebrows (back in April) and now they're to my lips! I've decided to just stop cutting them and put them behind my ears when I get another 1/2 inch.

Peachez2503

[ QUOTE ]
My hair grows the fastest in the crown area and on the top half of my head. Maybe my back half is a different texture?

[/ QUOTE ]
It could be a different texture because the hair in the middle and front part of my head is a different texture than the back.

Ire_manzi

My hair probably grows the same. However, the sides and the back look longer because of the looser texture, and the top looks shorter because of the tighter kink.

Vitality

My hair grows longer and faster in the front and sides. I've been told my hair grows slower in crown and back because I have a different hair texture and also I sleep on my back .

pooh123

Mine crows quickest in the crown area...this area also takes the longest to dry because its also the thickest part of my hair.

pooh123