Where my baldies at? (2-month update w/PICS)

sonycmyst

Hi there,

So, after shaving my head for most of this year, I decided to leave my poor head alone and let my hair grow!
There's an inch all over. My edges are a bit sparse, but I'm sure they'll fill in with time. Patience is key.
I feel tight curls all through the back and sides, but I have a patch on top that is having a serious identity crisis right now - Hair type predictions welcome!
I haven't seen a ton of ladies sporting baldies around here, so if you're out there, please join in with some progress pics of your own! I'd be very interested to see how the process has been for others. :grin:

Thanks!!

Attachments

• 3506397340_1e948196c0_m.jpg
    3506397340_1e948196c0_m.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 325
  • 2moshair1.jpg
    2moshair1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 248
  • 2moshair2.jpg
    2moshair2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 211
  • 2moshair3.jpg
    2moshair3.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 2moshair4.jpg
    2moshair4.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 233
Wow!!!!!!! I have to admit, I am loving that bald look! Kudos to you for being brave enough to go against the norm. Your hair is growing in nicely. HHG!

I don't have progress bc I kept cutting but now that I'm all natural with no more blonde I should be able to update in a month!

you look so fantastic bald, i selfishly don't want you to grow out your hair. :grin:
only kidding-great progress!!:yep:
i seriously want to shave my head at some point, but i don't think i have the guts to do it right now, to be quite honest.

I love the first pic!!! U look good bald!... Im sure u will look just as pretty with hair!

good luck on your journey!

creolesugarface, your hair is sharp, btw... you make me wanna shave again, lol. I must resist the BIC!!!

so is yours and I totally understand! I was in seriousssssss conflict inside not knowing if I should continue retouching my roots and trimming or just let it be and go completely back to my natural color. I miss my long hair though. I will always be able to look back at these past couple of months' worth of photos if I need to.

here's my current state of baldness lol

30cvdk4.jpg

wow, you look soo pretty. the bald look fits you so well. hope you have a great progress groing your hair. and thanks for offering your help last night....being i was in a tight jam lol. but you are really rockin that look!!!!

I love this thread!!! I wish i wasnt such a chicken ish...i would love to start over and grow back some healthy natural hair

You sure do have a nice shaped head! lol I have flat spots and dents all over my head, I would never be able to rock it short like that.

Great progress YGG!!

so is yours and I totally understand! I was in seriousssssss conflict inside not knowing if I should continue retouching my roots and trimming or just let it be and go completely back to my natural color. I miss my long hair though. I will always be able to look back at these past couple of months' worth of photos if I need to.

30cvdk4.jpg
What color lipstick is that and who makes it?

Hi there,

So, after shaving my head for most of this year, I decided to leave my poor head alone and let my hair grow!
There's an inch all over. My edges are a bit sparse, but I'm sure they'll fill in with time. Patience is key.
I feel tight curls all through the back and sides, but I have a patch on top that is having a serious identity crisis right now - Hair type predictions welcome!
I haven't seen a ton of ladies sporting baldies around here, so if you're out there, please join in with some progress pics of your own! I'd be very interested to see how the process has been for others. :grin:

Thanks!!

30cvdk4.jpg

In my opinion, baldness on females is kind of like long hair for males. There's some people who can pull it off and some people who can't. And ya'll are just killin it!! Love it! I'm getting a little nostalgic over my period of baldness too. :lachen:

Both the OP and Creole look so pretty bald. You have the confidence of knowing that you look great with or without a lot of hair. :)

In my opinion, baldness on females is kind of like long hair for males. There's some people who can pull it off and some people who can't. And ya'll are just killin it!! Love it! I'm getting a little nostalgic over my period of baldness too. :lachen:

I never thought of it like that. I'm going to keep that in mind. You guys look really nice bald. I've been seeing more bald ladies lately. I kind of wished I had just shaved it all off rather then transitioning with braids.

I remember you. :yep: Good progress. Your cut really suits you!

Hope to see you around the forums more often!

I'm so jealous. I wish I had the courage to do that, but I would really hate losing all my progress. Plus, I think my face is too big for me to go bald.

Ya'll chicas are definitely rocking it!

You both look so pretty with your baldies (and have super nice eyebrows)! I must admit, even though I'm on a site for growing long hair, my favorite look for myself was when I had a low fade. When the hair is still kinda spiky because a curl hasn't grown in yet, it feels so good to rub your hand over your head.

Back