Where would I find this "dress"?

L.A. Woman

Where would I find this \"dress\"?

Look at what she's wearing. Looks like it's made out of shower curtain material. Seems like the perfect thing to wear for after deep conditions when you'd have to go into the shower a 2nd time to rinse. Can this be found at any beauty supply?

http://www.longhaircare.net/washdemo.htm

pebbles

Re: Where would I find this \"dress\"?

Hey L.A. Woman,

I don't know where she got it from, but when you find out let me know. I would love to get one myself! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Crysdon

I want one too! This is perfect. It will cut down on the amount of towels I use too.

pebbles

Thanks Ms_kenesha,

And out comes my credit card... /images/graemlins/spank.gif

Crysdon

Tea and Ms Kenesha, those are good, but do you two know where the plastic/vinyl ones are bought?

L.A. Woman

Thanks to you and Tea! That'll work for me. If I come across a waterproof one, I'll post.

LondonDiva

Ooooh the thought of wearing a plastic or waterproof one would make my bum shiver. My bf has seen me in many things but I think I'd be testing my relationship if I bought that one there.

Leshia

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LondonDiva said:
Ooooh the thought of wearing a plastic or waterproof one would make my bum shiver. My bf has seen me in many things but I think I'd be testing my relationship if I bought that one there.

[/ QUOTE ]

*LAUGHING**