Which box perm do you recommend?

Fabulous1

I am currently in Kuwait and Im going into week 12 of my stretch. I want to relax..no i need to relax lol :yep: So since there are no hair salons here in the desert i have to go with a boxed one. What brand do you ladies recommend? I would love to wait another 2 months till I get home but I dont think I can take the NG look anymore.:nono:

Qualitee

I use elasta qp regular extra body relaxer. Its the best I've ever used. Doesnt leave your hair dry or stiff. In the box it has everything you need when relaxing and its only for $5.99! I just add a tea spoon of oil or conditioner and Im good to go!

Last edited:

Fabulous1

I use elasta qp regular extra body relaxer. Its the best I've ever used. doesnt leave your hair dry or stiff. In the box it has everything you need when relaxing and its only for $5.99

Thanks :grin: I just have to find where they sale perms online then it takes a week to get here.

soulie

Phytospecific. You will get wonderful results that you can see immediately. No "flat hair" for the first week or two, well conditioned and IT DOESN'T BURN. It is not a lye relaxer, but it is not a typical no-lye either. It does not use calcium hydroxide.

Fabulous1

Phytospecific. You will get wonderful results that you can see immediately. No "flat hair" for the first week or two, well conditioned and IT DOESN'T BURN. It is not a lye relaxer, but it is not a typical no-lye either. It does not use calcium hydroxide.

What do you mean by no flat hair?

Fabulous1

Some times when you relax your hair it can leave it flat with not body....and you have to wait for a little NG to get that swag back:ohwell:

Oh okay...i hate my hair to be flat plus i think i have a big head which flat hair makes it look bigger lol..thanks!!

RegaLady

OT...OP your short hair and profile looks very pretty in your siggy!

People have always recommended ORS to me! Organic Root Stimulator!

soulie

What do you mean by no flat hair?

You know how after a fresh relaxer your hair can be "plastered" to your head at first? I don't get that with the Phyto. With other relaxers it took a couple shampoos/weeks for it to truly be at its best. The Phyto acts right from day 1. I get body!

Brownie518

I am currently in Kuwait and Im going into week 12 of my stretch. I want to relax..no i need to relax lol :yep: So since there are no hair salons here in the desert i have to go with a boxed one. What brand do you ladies recommend? I would love to wait another 2 months till I get home but I dont think I can take the NG look anymore.:nono:

Soft & Beautiful with Triple Hydration Oil :yep:. No burns, no after-relaxer straw hair. Smooth, straight, and nice.

TexturedTresses

I use creme of nature herba riche no lye.... its the only relaxer that lets me actually process without extreme burning. although, i would like to try the ors.