Which daily moisturizer should I get: Darcy's or Afroveda?

cocoagirl

So I need a daily moisturizer and have pretty much narrowed it down to two:

Darcy's Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme
WHAT'S IN IT?
Distilled Water, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, a mild detangling conditioner, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Yarrow, Sage, Horsetail, Nettle, & Lavender Extracts, Fractionated Coconut Oil, a paraben-free preservative, and lemongrass essential oil.

OR

Afroveda's CocoLatte Moisture Mask (can't copy ingred so click below plz)

http://www.afroveda.com/cocolatte.html

I compared the ingredients and the CocoLatte has a lot more oils in it, don't know if that is a good or bad thing as I am still learning about ingredients and their benefits for hair. Anyone know a lot about ingredients? Which product would be more moisturizing? I've read reviews on both and people seem to like both...

Thanks!

nymane

So I need a daily moisturizer and have pretty much narrowed it down to two:

Darcy's Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme
WHAT'S IN IT?
Distilled Water, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, a mild detangling conditioner, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Yarrow, Sage, Horsetail, Nettle, & Lavender Extracts, Fractionated Coconut Oil, a paraben-free preservative, and lemongrass essential oil.

OR

Afroveda's CocoLatte Moisture Mask (can't copy ingred so click below plz)

http://www.afroveda.com/cocolatte.html

I compared the ingredients and the CocoLatte has a lot more oils in it, don't know if that is a good or bad thing as I am still learning about ingredients and their benefits for hair. Anyone know a lot about ingredients? Which product would be more moisturizing? I've read reviews on both and people seem to like both...

Thanks!

I haven't tried the Afroveda, but Darcy's Botanicals Transitioning Creme is one of my staples..I :love: it....I hate that it doesn't come in a larger size

cocoagirl

^^ok ok, 1 for the TC, I am leaning towards it b/c although I wanted to try the Afroveda I just don't know about the high oil content. Now are you relaxed? And if so, when you wear your hair straight, does the water in it cause your hair to revert?

nymane

I'm relaxed 4a/b with thick strands...in the beginning of my stretches, when I wear my hair straight, I use it daily and my hair doesn't revert (but I don't use a lot). Now that I'm 23 weeks post I use much more, but my hair isn't straighten...it works great at keeping my ng moist and it smells good too.

sharifeh

I haven't used either, but is your hair fine? Maybe that will help you decide? What type of products have left your hair feeling weighed down in the past?

Anyway they both sound awesome. the afroveda sounds more yummy