Which Face Shape Are YOU??? (POLL)

Which face shape are you???

• Total voters

Ms. Analeise

FashionistaNY said:
Diamond or Long. :(

I hate my face structure

I think people are quicker to view longer face shapes as less attractive than the more well-received oval or round. I don't know why. I've seen people who have long faces (that label sounds worse than it is for most) who are attractive. But, then again, most celebrities do not have long faces. This is probably why many people do not feel it's the norm because they are rarely seen (especially as the pretty type) in the media.

SUPER SWEET

Poohbear said:
Your face looks oval to me. I was reading this one site that said where some people may mistakenly say their face is round because they have big cheeks. Btw, you are a very cute young lady! ;)

Thanks so much for saying cute YOUNG LADY! :bouncegre
I like the oval shape better!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
egan26 said:
I think people are quicker to view longer face shapes as less attractive than the more well-received oval or round. I don't know why. I've seen people who have long faces (that label sounds worse than it is for most) who are attractive. But, then again, most celebrities do not have long faces. This is probably why many people do not feel it's the norm because they are rarely seen (especially as the pretty type) in the media.
I would consider oval as a somewhat long facial structure since an oval is long in length and shorter in width. Round faces are actually very rare. Anything other than oval is considered less attractive.
For example, when trying to find a hairstyle online, I always run into knowing your face shape first before picking a style, and they always say oval is the perfect face shape and most versatile because you can wear any style whether is curly, straight, long or short... but I don't think that's always true in some cases. I know my oval shaped head would look extra big with something like a short ear-length hairstyle. :lachen:

tinkat

I have a heart shaped face, i didn't realize it until different friends of mine who don't know eachother kept saying that i remind them of the queen from Antz (the movie) because of the shape of my face...lol

cybra

Heart...but I was told this by a makeup artist many years ago. When I lose weight my "heart shaped face" is very obvious...my chin seems so narrow.

Mestiza

A hairstylist told me that my face shape was definitely square, awhile ago. I used to think that it was round b/c it was kinda chubby, then. He pulled my hair back and told me to look in the mirror. He used his finger to follow the outline of my face on the mirror. Sure, enough, I saw the square. I just measured to make certain.

Kelly210

I think I'm square. Side parts are my best friend. I could be oval though. Yeah I'm a square.

Last edited:

glamazon386

I'm not sure. When I wear my hair different, it makes my face look different sometimes. Sometimes it looks like a heart. It used to be round when I was fatter. I'm gonna guess oval. :confused: Since I can carry most hairstyles. Isn't oval supposed to be the ideal?