Which growth aids are you keeping for 2008

luvmesumhair

MN and coconut oil. I got 1.5 inches in 5 weeks using this mix for the past 5 weeks every other day ( and washing every other day). no exaggeration. I will post pics Dec 28th (touch up)

These are not doubt coming into the new year with me.
How are you using the coconut oil with the MN?

HoneyDew

Definitely keeping BT in 2008. I'm not sure about the growth but I haven't had a single flake of dandruff since I started using it and I've had dandruff my entire relaxed life from the no-lye relaxers. It's BT (a Beautiful Thing).

That is how I feel about the Lenzi's Request oil. I am not getting any extraordinary growth boost, but it is keeping my scalp in check. It has not been dry at all. I do think it helps me get a little bit more NG than usual. I am at 4 weeks post right now, but it seems more like I am at 6 weeks, but manageable. I am happy with that. Since using it, I am starting to actually see noticeable and consistent length increase with each touchup. I am very happy with that.

wannabelong

I will begin the ayurvedic treatments on my hair and use MN. I haven't used any formulations before jsut low to no manipulation and conditioner washing. But I look forward to scaring my friends as my hair expands out of control.

I will use ayurvedic treatments and MN also.

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
Girl I had the SAME problem. Thank god for the SULU Max!:yep:

Is that the MTG for humans? I remember where there was a big hoopla on here where members were wondering if it was real and if it would work like MTG. Im glad its working for you because no doubt, MTG WORKS, but the smell is just not worth it.

Creatividual

Im taking my MN mix: mn, ors hair food, 10 drops of peppermint oil, and 10 drops of rosemary oil into the new year.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
- Boundless Tresses
- I'll finally start an MN mixture next year
- And I'll start my Ayurvedic challenge, adding in ReddTweetyB's Gro-Aut products