Which is better?

wich do you think is better?

• Total voters

4mia

im wondering wich is better i have the gold n hot bonnet dryer it and i have a hard hood dryer
the thing is i hate pulling out the hard dryer because its hard to find a spot to put it where i would fit my head right but the problem with the bonnet dryer is that it never gets my hair all the way dry
so wich do you guys perfer?
hard hooded dryer
or
bonnet dryer?

Last edited:

blue_flower

I used to have the hard hood dryer. I hated having to pull it out and put it away. It was difficult to open. It eventually broke. I prefer the soft bonnet because you have more freedom to move and it doesn't take up a lot of space.

IMFOCSD

4mia said:
im wondering wich is better i have the gold n hot bonnet dryer it and i have a hard hood dryer
the thing is i hate pulling out the hard dryer because its hard to find a spot to put it where i would fit my head right but the problem with the bonnet dryer is that it never gets my hair all the way dry
so wich do you guys perfer?
hard hooded dryer
or
bonnet dryer?

Hello 4mia

I voted for the bonnet dryer because to me it is more convenient(I think I spelled this wrong:confused:). When I had the hard hood dryer I could never find a spot to put it that was comfortable and I it was big and heavy. The bonnet dryer on the other hand is great because you can move around while it's on your head, its lighter and easier to store. They both get my hair dry in the same amount of time. If you have a blowdryer you can buy a bonnet attachement and it is just as good as a regular bonnet dryer but cheaper, I paid $10 for mine.;)

sweetcoco

Ronda123

blue_flower said:
I used to have the hard hood dryer. I hated having to pull it out and put it away. It was difficult to open. It eventually broke. I prefer the soft bonnet because you have more freedom to move and it doesn't take up a lot of space.

This is exactly why I prefer the soft bonnet dryer.

Ronda123

la flaca said:
http://www.ekitchengadgets.com/ionsobodr.html?CS_003=740690&CS_010=ionsobodr

What do you think about this one? I need something for big rollers:cool:

That is similar to the one that I have. I purchased my soft bonnet dryer (Carel) from Sally Beauty Supply. I believe it was around $37.

This site has one that is similar for $29.95.

http://www.hair-dryers.us/Conair-Soft-Bonnet-Hair-Dryer-1.html

This Conair soft bonnet hair dryer includes a extra large bonnet that fits jumbo rollers.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I'm sad to report that I used the soft bonnet dryer several times. The first few times, it worked well. The dryer got really got and I had to purchase ear protectors. Then for some reason, I used it one night, stayed under the dryer for nearly 3 hours. The dryer was still hot. But my hair would not dry at all. Let me repeat: it was soaking wet, as if I wasn't even under the dryer. I was so upset. All that time wasted and my hair was soaked. So I put it away, took out my hard dryer. It took approximately an hour to dry it to 80%, then I just went to bed and air dried the rest. The next day, I threw the bonnet away and picked up the Ion soft bonnet. I haven't tried it yet, but I do hope it works.

newflowers

I've had both kinds at one time or another. I really like the size and convenience o the soft bonnet dryer, but it takes a longer time to dry which became annoying. I also felt the more times I used it, the slower it would dry. Tje hard hood dryer is big and clunky and takes up a lot of space. I have to be stationary for the entire time - but - it dries much faster. I used to put ear plugs to cover my ears, listen to music or watch a movie. Eventually, I came to think of it as my compulsory down time - not a bad thing with kids running about.

caribeandiva

Human being
Hard hooded drier. Mine broke last week. I used to sit it on my computer desk and then adjust my chair to fit under it. I can see myself using the bonnet ones.