Which LEKAIR do you prefer?

soslychic

I've tried the pink lekair with great results, but I've never tried the green. To those who have and to those who have tried both, which do you prefer and wha tkind of results do you get?

Nanyanika

I prefer the pink one, because it leaves my hair softer.I tried the green lekair cholesterol with Aloe vera, I disliked it because It made my hair feel hard after rinsing out, I had some difficulty with tangles.

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
I prefer the pink one, because it leaves my hair softer.I tried the green lekair cholesterol with Aloe vera, I disliked it because It made my hair feel hard after rinsing out, I had some difficulty with tangles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've not used my two in ages but from what I recall, the peach one was better.

Nanyanika

Brownrelaxedhair: I just took a peek at your hair pics, your hair is awesome, btw loving the length, its growing really well. Keep up the great work

yokourt

To see your hair 6yrs ago to now ...WOW ! You've come a long way Brownrelaxedhair! Great motivation.. I use cholesterol plus by leKair but I just bought Lustersilk's Cholesterol super detangling formula with aloe vera last night and used it, I like it alot

E

EgyptianSand16

I use the peach one. I've never tried the aloe, so i won't know which one works better. I really like the peach though

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
Brownrelaxedhair: I just took a peek at your hair pics, your hair is awesome, btw loving the length, its growing really well. Keep up the great work

[/ QUOTE ]

D I T T O

I've been a long time admirer of your hair brownrelaxedhair!

Question: I also like the hair of the woman in your album where you say that you liked that style and color for years. I'm lovin' that color too, but I can't really tell what it is. Is that some red/brown in there? (I'm thinking about getting highlites or doing an overall color)

Peachtree

I've never tried LeKair, but I'm very interested in it. I just happened to buy LustraSilk Aloe Cholesterol cuz it was only $1.99
! But I've read that LeKair's Cholesterol is better
... I gotta see for myself