Which Organix Products Have You Tried

leona2025

I'm in the market for a new moisture deep conditioner. I was in the store and I saw Organix Macadamia Oil Hydrating Mask and I thought the bottle was pretty and wanted to try, lol. Has anyone used that? I've used the Keratin Therapy line and my hair loved it.

Aireen

I LOVE ORGANIX! :lovedrool: It's not an understatement either, their products are BOMB! Mind you, I don't use their shampoos but I personally can't play around with shampoo like I can with conditioners.

I like the Macadamia Oil line but the real treasure is the Awapuhi Ginger. Either the mask or the conditioner will do -- it smells amazing, melts tangles, and it really gives the hair a ton of moisture. The Macadamia is a runner-up in comparison but makes my hair feel stronger despite it supposedly being "hydrating". Awapuhi right away softens hair as soon as I put it on and makes it feel quenched even though it's "repairing".

Channy31

I tried the keratin organix flat iron spray
and I HATE IT, IT DAMAGED MY HAIR.

There is a full review of it on my blog, but basically it was too wet and caused bubble hair :( really upset.

Mahogony7

I tried the coconut milk DC, it was just Ok. I wouldn't buy it again tho. I have the argan oil dc in my stash.