Which protein conditioner.....

Blacktresses

Can anyone suggest for natural 4a and 4b hair? I have used Wella protein conditioner ( The product was over 5 years old mind you ). Now, I am running out and hope to find a better deep protein conditioner.

Any suggestions will be appreciated....

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
For my heavy duty protein treatments I like Sally's Generic Joico K-Pak, Aubrey's GPB, Hi-Pro-Pac and Rx Professional Prescription Super Protein Pac. (It used to be called Jheri Redding Super Protein Pac.)

My favorite milder protein conditioners are Summit Mend, Lafier Proteinol and Lustrasilk HPC.

atlantatiffany

i really like joico k pac and sebastian 2+1. those are my fave and i have very thick hair. it's relaxed, but these are great for thick hair. i think it's because they are so creamy.

Toni

I like Keraphix but right now I'm transitioning. Like scribblescrabble said try the generic from Sally's.

Blacktresses

Thanks for the responses. I am soooo not trying to become a PJ. But it's difficult when trying to find the right products for your hair.....

More suggestions are greatly appreciated.

miss_brown

I finally tried Aubrey GPB and really liked it (left on for 20 minutes w/o heat). My hair felt stronger immediately and was very soft. I'd definitely reccomend

VelvetRain

I am partial to the Kpak reconstructor. I have been using this for years with good results. My hair is very strong because of it.

lunalight7

Emergencee is a stronger reconstructive conditioner for serious breakage/shedding. Keraphix (which I like) is milder. It doesnt give you hard helmet head when you use it. HTH.

joyous

My votes with sassygirl. Hi Pro Pac gives you incredible strength and excellent detangling properties. I get the one labeled for extremely damaged hair. I also like the Rx Professional Presciption she mentioned. Another one that has worked extremely well for me is Jheri Redding Res Q Protein Conditioner. It gives you strength, and detangles all while maintaining softness.