JBCO Protein Hair Conditioner...any good?

Lita

I've heard goods things too...But have not tried it..
If you do let us know...(Review)

Happy Hair Growing!

LadyMacgyver

I just brought this but haven't used it yet and it smells more like wasabi to me. This is a different kind of smell but its not too bad..

coyacoy

i've used it - but just once so far and that was just last week or so. worked well from first blush. i have been using komaza protein strengthener for the past few weeks and wanted a mid-to heavy protein in lieu of the very heavy/strong komaza. it smells like pickles to me. while i did really like the strength it gave my hair, i am going to have to use a few more times to determine whether the smell is a deal breaker for me. HTH

napbella

Yep--smells like pickles and nothing to brag about. My hair handles protein well (since I have a tendency to over do it) but this was just blah. That smell is enuf to keep me from purchasing again tho.

Atdow71

I bought it, used it once and didn't like it. It made my hair feel like straw(the way coconut oil makes my hair feel). I use AOGPB and that makes my hair feel month. Maybe I need to mix the jb protein conditioner with something.

maxineshaw

My thoughts...no, it is not a good product. I purchased it a while ago and it appears to have the same formula. I've had better success using Hellman's mayonnaise by itself. This product just makes my hair feel awkward.