Who here has a croc?

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal

TurboIon Croc Ceramic Hair Flat Iron is earning rave reviews from the most discerning professional stylists and celebrities. Designed primarily for professional use, the iron features built-in turbo ion generator. 100% ceramic plates infused with tourmaline crystals to generate six times more negative ions than regular irons, sealing the cuticles of hair to prevent split ends, reduce frizz, and retain hair's natural moisture, oil and color. The top-of-the-line Nano fine ceramic heating element offers flash quick heat-up to 420 degrees Farhenheit, optimum temperature uniformity by cutting edge digital temperature system, even distribution of heat across the plates, fast cool-down. All in all, "Croc" creates silky smooth hair with natural static-free sheen in minutes. Nano-silver coated dual cover keeps the temperature of handle minimal.-Offering the effect of "infra-red Shield" & "Negative Ion shower" minimizes damage to hair and rejuvenates it.

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
Feautures of TurboIon Croc Ceramic Hair Flat Iron
• Precise Digital temperature Control sytem
• Nano-Fine Ceramic Heating Element
• Top-of the line Titanium plate
• Most comfortable ergonomic design that presses firmly without strain.
• Inra-Heat & Negative Ion Dispensing Holes
• Heat resistant Dual Cover
• FND Digital Display / Temperature Control Button / Tangle-free 8ft swivel cord

FindingMe

aaahhhhh, Lord....not something else for me to get all interested in...

*high-tailing it out of this thread*:cowgirl:

robot.

ohh, i've heard about this! flashy little thing, ain't it? i'm shopping around for a new flat iron (leaning towards the Sedu now) and was looking around for reviews about the croc. but i couldn't find any. :sad: perhaps i should try now. =]

Lucky's Mom

oh ... heavens to betsy.....................:eek2:

I am outta here - can't get snagged on a new flat iron..........:ghost::charge:I am out!!!:drunk:

FindingMe

...it is cute, though...and i am a sucker for pretty words "100%ceramic plates," "prevent split ends," "reduce frizz," "retain moisture,"

aaauuugghhh:covereyes...i can't look.....

Desarae

I don't have one, but a friend has one and I used it to flat iron her hair.

I did like it, the plate are silver, but not metallic, and really smooth and slippery, they don't "catch" the hair.

It's lightweight, and has quick heat recovery. It stayed hot the whole time.

I like the digital temp gauge.

I only used it once and I would say it is comparable to the Sedu.

Tafa01

I have one...It's still in the box. I bought it last week after the raves from Sheba1. I will use it tomorrow after airdrying my hair.

sheba1

*Jumps up and down* I do! I do!! I :love: it!!! First time ever that one pass gets me silky super straight. Loves it!

Get it at ebay but go through the link from bing.com so you can get 8% cash back! You just have to pay for it through pay pal.

They have a Croc2 now!