Who measures hair from hairline to ends? help me!

Kamilla16

Okay, my hair measured from scalp to ends ranges from 6"-11" all over my head. Now when I measured my hair from hairline to ends it read 17" /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Now is that accurate /images/graemlins/confused.gif Man, I hope so /images/graemlins/grin.gif I also measured from my hairline to my brastrap and I would only need 23 inches! That means I only need about 7-8 more inches /images/graemlins/confused.gif Right??

For those that measure from hairline to ends what is your measurement from scalp to ends?? Is it less or the same??

Sorry for all the ?'s /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Karima /images/graemlins/cool.gif

serena

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Now when I measured my hair from hairline to ends it read 17" Now is that accurate

[/ QUOTE ]

It certainly sounds quite accurate, given your scalp to ends measurement.

That means I only need about 7-8 more inches Right??

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it sounds as if you need only 6 more inches! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't measure from scalp to ends, but if I did, it would definitely be less than from hairline to ends.

Armyqt

Hi karima/images/graemlins/wave.gif. I recently measured my hair from hairline to ends and It was right at 21 inches. To ensure that I get an accurate reading, I use a bobby pin and secure the tape to the front of my hairline. Then I turn around in the mirror and check the measurement. You may not always get an exact measurement unless your hair is straight with no curls. hth

serena

To ensure that I get an accurate reading, I use a bobby pin and secure the tape to the front of my hairline.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ngaa

i was jus wonderin about this method coz some pple wit big heads wud make it seem as if their hair is longer wen its all down to the fact that they got 'long' heads /images/graemlins/look.gif

skegeesmb

From root to tips my hair is 9-11 inches all over. From hairline to the ends my hair is just about 17 inches.

Jenai

ngaa said:
i was jus wonderin about this method coz some pple wit big heads wud make it seem as if their hair is longer wen its all down to the fact that they got 'long' heads /images/graemlins/look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I am one of those "big headed" people because my hair is to the bottom of my neck, but 17" measuring from my hairline to the ends. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif