Who will be December's Feature of the Month?

mrslee

Love yourself first!
Who will be December\'s Feature of the Month?

OK, I am so excited to find out who will be Dec. Feature of the Month. Any guesses?!

MizAvalon

Re: Who will be December\'s Feature of the Month?

I hope it's Unlvgirl! Her hair is amazing. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mrslee

Love yourself first!

Her hair is wonderful!! I am thinking of

Glossylipz
Southerngirlz
Kitchen_tician
Megonw

Some of my favs!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MonaLisa

Good Question...I was pondering this on November 30th! There are so many possible candidates...it blows the mind!!

Of course I want to see my hair idol from jump Kitchen_tician in the spotlight...then there's my heart, Southerngirl...then this wonderous head of hair...teenie...then AJamericanDivvvvvvvvvvva just for her awe inspiring progress, then Jennifer_MD...oh Gawd..Bree...ArmyQT and Carlie...oh gawd and the awesome heads of UNLV Girl, CCD and SherryLove...my newest personal inspiring head of hair MeagonW...of course...

...the Administrator...BEVERLY...

Good luck with the decision making! I'm sure whoever it is -we'll be happy!

MizAvalon

I think I remember reading a post once where they said they had enough candidates in consideration to last up until 2008!

SouthernGirl

Aw, shucks, thanks Mona and Mrslee /images/graemlins/kiss.gif!

There are toooooooo many to name for me, but I'd REALLY love to see BEVERLY!! After the "sighting" at the local hair salon, I've been stalking her pix ever since! I'd love to know her regimen.
SG

DigitalRain

[ QUOTE ]
MizAvalon said:
I hope it's Unlvgirl! Her hair is amazing. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

candibaby

has Kha been a FOTM yet? if she hasnt.. she needs to be. quick fast and in a hurry.

Tai

Kha has not been a FOTM. She should be. Her hair is gorgeous and even more breaktaking in person. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

There's so much beautiful hair here that I can't decide. But who ever it is, I know they deserve the honor. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

candibaby

that is so true, Tai. i just said Kha because i stalk her album regularly.

Tai

I stalk her album, too. /images/graemlins/sekret.gif I plan to bribe her so she can show me how to do flat twists as beautifully as she does hers.

lisatamika

I vote for AJamericanDiva /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Desert Skye

[ QUOTE ]
mrslee said:
Her hair is wonderful!! I am thinking of

Glossylipz
Southerngirlz
Kitchen_tician
Megonw

Some of my favs!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

aww so sweet of you. For me i think Unlvgirl and of course Kitchen_tician. I know these two are bout to get a restraining order on me by the way i stalk thier albums... /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time

There are so many beautiful heads of hair on this board it's crazy! They really need to start a Feature of the Week or something, because there isn't a day that goes by when I'm not stunned by someone's hair. I'm so inspired by all of us, short and long haired. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

Hey Mrslee...WHADABOUT YOU! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just looked at your album for the first time and your hair is nice too along with other ladies on this forum! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mrslee

Love yourself first!

Awww Poohbear, Thanks!! I have stalked your album time to time as well!! Keep up the good work! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

SilkyandSmooth

[ QUOTE ]
FlowerHair said:
There are so many beautiful heads of hair on this board it's crazy! They really need to start a Feature of the Week or something, because there isn't a day that goes by when I'm not stunned by someone's hair. I'm so inspired by all of us, short and long haired. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed! It must be difficult for the mods to choose the Feature of the Month. I know I would have a hard time choosing if I were in their position.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

bree, bree, bree, bree, bree! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

luv04

well i wonder who will be the feature of the month maybe ....me.lol. well there id hiza,bree,teenie,southerngirl,unlvgirl,Kitchen_tician,Glossylipz,saddity those are a few names that come to mind i wish everyone luck!! there is always next year happy growing ladies..

AudraChanell

Uh-oh. *lol* I see it has started already /images/graemlins/smile.gif

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)

I don't even want to think about it! That November FOTM thread just burned me out!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

aqualung

Not me! Bree and DatJerseyDime are overdue for FOTM. Kitchen and Southerngurl might be up to bat. There are too many worthy candidates because a lot of people have been consistent with their hair care...

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
naptrl said:
I don't even want to think about it! That November FOTM thread just burned me out!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...Yes...that was off the chain! Quite...draining... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

candibaby

[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:
Not me! Bree and DatJerseyDime are overdue for FOTM. Kitchen and Southerngurl might be up to bat. There are too many worthy candidates because a lot of people have been consistent with their hair care...

[/ QUOTE ]

that's true, my HB DJD shouldve gotten that honor light years ago..

DatJerseyDyme

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:

[/ QUOTE ]

that's true, my HB DJD shouldve gotten that honor light years ago..

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW..thanks ladies! I'm going to go ahead and cast my vote for BREE again. Not only is her hair beautiful..she has a beautiful personality too! Also, MegonW: I admire a steady journey more than anything. Southerngirl, KT also have beautiful heads of hair. There are many many more!

ChasingBliss

There are so many beautiful heads of hair on this board. It would be difficult to choose. I would really love to see SouthernGurl and Saddity1 become feature of the month though. I adore their hair.