Who will be December's Feature of the Month?

KinksnCurlz

Re: Who will be December\'s Feature of the Month?

kitchen_tician, lorraineG, cleo, southergurlz, hiza, ccd, bree ... dang, there is sooo many beautiful heads of hair here...
for some reason, i think ms. beverly is going to ring in the new year! /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

LABETT

There is so many beautiful head of hair I want to see DSD as a FOTM soon this girl has come a long way true INSPIRATION.

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
There are so many beautiful heads of hair on this board. It would be difficult to choose. I would really love to see SouthernGurl and Saddity1 become feature of the month though. I adore their hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awe chucks /images/graemlins/smile.gif That's really sweet thanks honeylemondrop and luv04! I adore your hair too, i'm sure you'll both be FOTM soon...you got my vote!

G

[ QUOTE ]
mrslee said:
OK, I am so excited to find out who will be Dec. Feature of the Month. Any guesses?!

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly hope it's the tail bone girl, she's new. I think her name is UNLV??? /images/graemlins/smile.gif That girl has some pretty hair. It's so many nice heads here.

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
kitchen_tician, lorraineG, cleo, southergurlz, hiza, ccd, bree ... dang, there is sooo many beautiful heads of hair here...
for some reason, i think ms. beverly is going to ring in the new year! /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with the list above and will add SVT, Digital Rain,
MegonW and definitely Beverly! /images/graemlins/smile.gif There are so many other beautiful manes on this board too!

AJamericanDiva

Thanks for thinking of me, MonaLisa and Lisatamika!!! There are soooo many lovely heads up in here. This is a toughie! Is it a coincidence that I'm a "Lisa" too and was nominated by two "Lisa"s??? /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Isis

More beautiful manes to add (besides the ones I listed) are Jessy and Irresistable. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm sure more will come to mind soon...

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

KITCHEN TICIAN, KHA, SOUTHERNGIRL, LORRAINE, or HIZA!!!

Dale

Well my three picks would have to be: Bree, Southerngirl and sylver2. I think they all have awesome hair.

SouthernGirl

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
There are so many beautiful heads of hair on this board. It would be difficult to choose. I would really love to see SouthernGurl and Saddity1 become feature of the month though. I adore their hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, Honeylemondrop, you are TOTALLY an inspiration to me!!! I have stalked your album too many times to tell! I am TRULY honored that you feel this way.

Also, Caramelhonee and Megon, you two are on my "stalker list" as well /images/graemlins/laugh.gif, because you have some of the most fabulous hair on the board (and that I've ever seen)! I'm just glad to be in such great company /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Honestly, I'd love to be it one day, but I'd like to see some of the veterans of the board get the opportunity! I'm not going anywhere so maybe one day...

Luv you guys /images/graemlins/wave.gif
SG

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww, thanks CH!! You know I'd love to see your beautiful head of hair back up there /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MonaLisa

Awwwww Hells Yeah...after the CLEO HAIR PIC bomb drop yesterday...She most DEF has to be in contention. I still have drool in my mouth. And although she's new...Sylver2...man..that's a head of hair right there as well.

Mannnn...we have days of madness ahead. This has to be one of the most mentally torturous things...that I never thought...would bother me one day...

KAddy

OK, I think Ayeshia or Cleo. Both have gorgeous hair. Have ya'll seen Ayeshia's one year comparison???? As Ashanti would say "It's bananas!!!"

Cleo

Thanks Mona and Kaddy!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

sylver2

[ QUOTE ]
Well my three picks would have to be: Bree, Southerngirl and sylver2. I think they all have awesome hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Dale /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif
I'm the newbie here, its so many beautiful heads.
I love the hair of Cleo and adrienne0914 who I think might have been a FOTM

Carlie

Ayeshia should definitely be in the running!!!

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:

[/ QUOTE ]

lol enuff with the generosity already sheesh guys /images/graemlins/kiss.gif Thanks for the suggestion but my hair is waaaay too short to be considered a feature...maybe in a couple of years or so /images/graemlins/smile.gif Now you young lady should nominate yourself for FOTM your hair is beautiful/images/graemlins/king.gif

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
Ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:

[/ QUOTE ]

lol enuff with the generosity already sheesh guys /images/graemlins/kiss.gif Thanks for the suggestion but my hair is waaaay too short to be considered a feature...maybe in a couple of years or so /images/graemlins/smile.gif Now you young lady should nominate yourself for FOTM your hair is beautiful/images/graemlins/king.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Thanks Ayeshia!

Your hair looks like it'll be pretty long once pressed out. /images/graemlins/smile.gif But I don't think the FOTM should "only" be about length. The fact that your hair is so healthy and that you've achieved so much length so quickly speaks for itself. I'm sure we could learn a lot from you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Since FOTM only happens once (from what I understand), trust me, I understand if you'd want to wait until you're waist length to be featured! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:

[/ QUOTE ]

But I don't think the FOTM should "only" be about length. The fact that your hair is so healthy and that you've achieved so much length so quickly speaks for itself. I'm sure we could learn a lot from you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

SuperHairGrowinChick makes a valid point... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

PrettyBrownEyes

Kitchentician, Cleo, Carlie ....so many to choose from. /images/graemlins/whyme.gif

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:

[/ QUOTE ]

But I don't think the FOTM should "only" be about length. The fact that your hair is so healthy and that you've achieved so much length so quickly speaks for itself. I'm sure we could learn a lot from you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

SuperHairGrowinChick makes a valid point... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Okay I agree as well /images/graemlins/smile.gif but still for me I would like to have some length to be considered a feature. Thanks so much /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

sylver2

[ QUOTE ]
Awwwww Hells Yeah...after the CLEO HAIR PIC bomb drop yesterday...She most DEF has to be in contention. I still have drool in my mouth. And although she's new...Sylver2...man..that's a head of hair right there as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Aww shucks..blushing /images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks MonaLisa. I'm definately not worthy yet.

I agree I do like Ayeshias hair and progress and think it should be in running.

MonaLisa

YW Sylver...and I would beg to differ on that point chica...but I feel you. LOL.

GoingBack

Is there some sort of requirement that you have to had been a member for a certain lenght of time in order to me a FOTM?

MonaLisa

I made a fatal mistake...and peeked into HIZA's album...
Good Lawd...I'm mad folks are giving me drool attacks on this board....Freeking Gawgeous....

I need to go back to Nay's list and see if this woman has not been a FOTM...

hiza

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!

hiza...

hiza

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
I made a fatal mistake...and peeked into HIZA's album...
Good Lawd...I'm mad folks are giving me drool attacks on this board....Freeking Gawgeous....

I need to go back to Nay's list and see if this woman has not been a FOTM...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you!

hiza...